Spencer's

Spencer's

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ten On Tuesday!


We've had a few things going on and this is such a great way to catch up!

1. The girls are all in clogging and a few weeks ago they got to clog at the Color Guard Competitions. They were all super excited. The funny part was there were only 4 girls clogging, 3 of which were mine!! Ha ha! It was super fun to watch them. Oh funny thing that happened. They came out and were standing in a line. Abbi looked at her sisters and noticed they weren't standing with their hands on their hips. She leaned over and whispered something to Brianna, but that didn't work. So she walked over to her and lifted her hands and put them on her hips. It was hilarious. Then she told Cadence to get her hands on her hips. She was very worried about it.  Loved it! They are all so stinking cute!
Here are my 3 cute girls!

2. The girls LOVE to bake. It's their favorite thing to do. One Saturday, I went to our Women's conference. I came back to all my little bakers. Their dad let them make things in the kitchen. They first had to clean the house then they got to bake. They baked some muffins, which tasted pretty good. Then they baked some brownies. They looked really funny coming out of the oven. We asked them what they put in it and they said water. Ha ha! They were healthy, spongy brownies. So funny!
There's Abbi checking the brownies.

All four of my kids showing me their muffins they made!

Cadence posing, while the other two are busy checking their muffins!!
This was on a different day, but they made cupcakes all by themselves! So proud!!

3. A while ago, I found some hot wheels tracks at Walmart for pretty cheap. It's just the plain tracks. I got a few packages for the kids. It's been a huge hit. DJ will set them up in the funniest spots and have so much fun racing his cars down the tracks. He's set them up in my room, over all my pillows and bed, down the stairs, and over the couches down stairs. All the kids had have so much fun with these cheap tracks! Love it!
DJ sitting up in the window well, racing his cars down the tracks.

He's very creative with these tracks!
This was a different day where he did it across the couches!

4. One day I woke up feeling awful. I was so sick to my stomach. I got the girls off to school and then I just went downstairs and laid down on the couch to watch DJ. We had someone here painting the boot room and hallway, so we stayed out of his way. I read a book and watched DJ all day! Not fun!
I was reading my book on my Ipad, when DJ told me to say cheese!!

Then he told me to make a funny face!!

5. We had the family dance last Monday. DJ was excited to do it. I didn't think that he would actually get out there and dance. He's always so shy. Sure enough, when we got there and saw all the people, he was clinging to me. I walked him out to his class and he hung onto my arm. Then a little boy in his class came running up and DJ went to stand by him. It was perfect. DJ got out there and danced his little heart out! So cute. At the end when everyone was clapping, DJ turned to the audience and bowed. It was so cute!! He surprised us!! Then the girls got up and did their dance. They all did so good. They had so much fun doing it! Love watching my kids!
DJ is the tall red head!!

If you look carefully, there's Cadence in the front row, Abbi behind her and then Brianna in the back row.
6. One Saturday, after we finished cleaning the whole house, I was taking a break on my bed, reading my book. All my kids came in and asked if they could do my feet and hands. So I laid there while my kids cleaned and massaged and painted my nails. It was super cute!
DJ was very focused on what he is doing. He was cleaning my feet and massaging them with lotion!

Abbi painted my one hand. They all had to take turns!

7. We've watched Keira quite a few times for Brent and Tiff and we love it. We always have fun with her. DJ and Keira are so cute together. She will call for him wherever we are. I will hear a little, "DJ, DJ". It's so stinking cute!! They do everything together when she is here.
Here they are eating lunch together on my bed and watching Despicable Me 2.
8. My kids love to make things. All of them do! Just the other day, they decided to make something out of marsh mellows. They worked so hard together and were happy with what they made. It was cute to see their cool inventions. DJ smashed and ate his! Crazy boy!
They used a lot of toothpicks and marshmellows!

Abbi and Cadence with their creations!

9. DJ is very obsessed with making forts. Sometimes I don't let him do it upstairs because he makes them so big and it's hard to walk around it. Then he gets so upset when we have to take it down. Silly boy. So he told me he was making a "tiny" fort, and I let him. He did it all by himself!
There is DJ with his cool, tiny fort.

10. Megan and I have been going to a Yoga class lately. Our Zumba instructor moved away, so there isn't as many Zumba classes. I've been missing my morning Zumba. But I've really enjoyed going to Yoga. I've never been before and thought it would be dumb. But I was wrong. It's a good workout and I feel so relaxed at the end. I've really enjoyed going!




No comments: