Spencer's

Spencer's

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Grandpa Pitcher's 90th Birthday!!

My Grandpa Pitcher turned 90 in June. My mom and her siblings had a big birthday party for him at his retirement home. He is really loving it there. It's on the west side of Lethbridge, I believe it's called the Garden Place. The had the open house Birthday Celebration for Grandpa in the afternoon. Then we had a family one starting at 6pm. We had dinner and cake. It was fun to visit with everyone. I was able to see cousins that I haven't seen in a long time. Love my Grandpa so much. Have a lot of memories with him and my Grandma! I was able to live with my Grandparents when I went to College. It was great. Loved being able to spend time with them. They went to the Temple every Tuesday and that's the day Kim (she's my best friend and lived with me there) and I would make supper together. We would have it ready by the time they got home. I know that they were always tired and I hope that making supper for them helped! It was fun! Anyways, back to Grandpa's Birthday. I think that he had a pretty great day! Glad we could spend some time with him.


Brent took his supper break with us! He's talking with the White boys!

Mom and Aunt Maureen talking.

And there's the man of the hour!!

Brent posing with his motorbike.

Pretty spiffy Brent! We love your awesome boots! Ha ha!

Grandpa's Birthday sign!

Abbi and Brianna and Kim having birthday cake with Grandpa!

More pictures of some of the people there.

And more people!

Keira wasn't impressed with her Uncle Richard trying to feed her! Ha ha!




Abbi pouring pretend water onto DJ to make him grow!

And grow!

And grow!

Oh wow, look at my big boy!! Ha ha! They thought they were pretty funny!

Add caption

The kids playing all together!

Loved this picture of Aunt Linda and Grandpa sharing secrets together!!

Father and Daughter!

No comments: