Spencer's

Spencer's

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Ten On Tuesday!


1. DJ was watching a Christmas cartoon and he turned to me and said, "Mom, Christmas isn't about the presents, it's about the love." Ha ha.....it was so cute! I loved it!

2. I've been taking a lot of pictures of families lately. A couple of weeks ago I did Cody and Emily's Family. They are so cute. I had fun taking them out one by one and taking their pictures. Then doing the whole family. I had to recruit help to get Nate and Evan to both look at me at the same time. Love these guys!!








3. I talked mom and dad to come out and get their pictures taken together. They make me laugh. Dad is just awkward when the camera comes out. Not sure why. He makes me laugh. I was taking a bunch of pictures and he kept moving his head everywhere.......he told me he was trying to make it so every picture wasn't the exact same. Oh dad!! But I still got some super cute pictures!!


4. We got to spend some time at my parents farm with family a couple of weekends ago. The kids had a blast just running around and playing. We got the big tube out and pulled it behind the quad. That was a huge hit. Then we just had fun chatting and being together. Richard was super sick, so we left him at home. Poor guy. It was a horrible cold/flu. I've never seen him so sick before. So he missed out on all the fun:(
Ari playing with the cars!

Emmett going to play with Ari and she wasn't too sure about it! Ha ha!

Emmett checking out Brownie!

He wasn't too sure about Brownie! Ha ha....too cute!

What a cutie!

5. I also took pictures for Cam and Kim and all the girls. It was a little chilly out so we did them super fast. But they turned out really good. Ari was so tired and cold, but we got some cute pictures of her.







 
6. Chase decided to go out for the basketball team after all. He kept telling us he wasn't going to play ball this year. But then he changed his mind! Ha ha! So we got to go cheer him on last weekend at his first game in Cardston. I love going and watching him play. It's so fun!



7. Last week I reorganized and cleaned our tv room. That way we would have room to put our Christmas Tree up. We were all excited to get it up! We really missed having all our things last year. So we put our tree up early (for us anyways!)! The kids came home from school on Wednesday and were super excited to help me set up the tree and put the lights on. After supper the kids got to decorate the tree. I love the Christmas Season! We decorated a little bit around the house too!
Brianna decorating the tree!

Abbi in her Elf hat decorating the tree too!

DJ was being very careful decorating the tree!

Debating about which decoration to put on next!

Cadence came out of her room (she was having a little melt down about something) and decorated with us!


My four cuties in their Christmas hats under our Christmas Tree! Love them so much!

8. Skating started for school this last week. My girls were super excited but DJ not so much. I finally talked him into at least trying it. So I went and helped him get skates on and I got mine on and then we headed out with his grade. Well he lasted maybe 20 minutes. He kept telling me his feet were hurting. I couldn't force him because my feet were killing me too. So we went took our skates off and finished watching his grade skate. But then he wouldn't go back to class. Crazy boy! The next day, he did not go skating. We decided not to force him. It just doesn't work!

9. Last Saturday we went to Emmett's 1st Birthday Party in Cardston. They had it at the gym in the Elementary school. It was a blast. The kids ran around and rode scooters and played ball. Emmett was in heaven. I followed him around and took a TON of pictures!!
The birthday boy!

Abbi giving Emmett a ride on the plasma car!


Ari being so happy!!!

Cute little Keita!!

Love this cute picture of father and son laughing!!

Brent and Tiff and their adorable little family!

Opening presents!

Cake time! Loved the decorations!! Plus he is just so stinking cute!!

He wasted no time in stuffing that cupcake into his mouth! Ha ha!

My kids enjoying their cupcakes!

Oh so happy!

Then not so happy! Ha ha...he hated getting cleaned up!!

DJ pushing Abbi so she'd win the race!!

Chris and Megan racing on the plasma cars!

DJ giving it a try!

Tiffani was beating everyone!

David shooting the ball!

10. DJ has been struggling with going to Primary for the past couples of months. It's very tiring and it was getting to the point where I hated taking him. It was always a fight. It was horrible. So I have been thinking about different ways we can do this better. I've tried so many things, even to the point of bribing. But that just never worked. Well I was shopping last week and found this cute chart. It was a calendar that counted down till Christmas. Each day the kid puts a Super Star sticker on if they did good or a Sorry Snowman (he has a big frown on) if it was a not so good day. So I wrote on the top, DJ's Primary Chart. He loved it. I also bought a package of cute erasers, there's probably about 30 of them. All sorts of different things. I put them in a paper bag. So the deal was if he went to primary without fighting us, he gets to put a super star sticker on his chart and pick a surprise from the bag. Well he has two stickers on. YAY!! Makes me so happy! What a kid!

No comments: