Spencer's

Spencer's

Sunday, February 5, 2017

My Girl's are 11!!

I sometimes feel bad that my girls' birthday is the day after Christmas. We always stay up late on Christmas night and end up sleeping in late on Boxing day, which is their birthday. I always see cute things that people do for their kids birthdays, like filling their rooms with Balloons, or just having the dining room decorated nice. Well that doesn't happen here. We are always tired and wiped out (or maybe that's just me) from Christmas Day. But I always try to make it fun for them.

We ended up cleaning up in the morning and getting ready for their birthday. We'd invited family to come over and sled with the girls. That's what they really wanted to do. So Mikah and Shaylee came first with their mom. The kids went out and had a blast sledding for a bit. But then came in, because it was pretty cold out. Then Cody and Emily came with their kids and they went back outside. Lisa then showed up with her kids so that worked out perfect. They got some sledding in before it got too dark.
It was freezing out and I was so tired, so I just got one picture from the door! Ha ha!


Before Christmas I had the girls tell me what they wanted for their Birthday dinners so we could get the groceries before all the busyness started. So Abbi and Brianna really wanted my homemade hamburger veggie soup and Cadence wanted Hawaiian Haystacks. So that's what we did. Easy enough. Plus we'd have lots, for family to come over and celebrate with us. Then that same day, we stopped at DQ and got them a BIG ice cream cake and had the lady put all their names on it. They were all happy with that. Which made me happy too! Love my girls. They are so sweet and I love seeing them grow into amazing young women! Anyways, back to their birthday day!!

Everyone came in from sledding and we got the food ready and we set it up buffet style. So that made things quick and easy. We had a lot of food, or I should say just enough. We enjoyed having so much family over. It was perfect!
Some of our family all in our basement. It will be so nice to have the upstairs done!

Then we had the girls open their gifts, cause some people had to leave. It's fun to have them all sit together and open their gifts. Little Emmett wanted to be apart of all the fun. So Abbi had him sit with her and let him help her open her presents. It was so cute and he would get so excited. It was cute. I had a hard time this year, trying to think of something to get them. I feel like each year gets harder to get enough Christmas presents and then Birthday presents. So I gave them each a coupon for a bike that we will get in the spring time. That was one of their gifts.
My girls opening their presents, with cute, Emmett helping!

Cadence trying on her sleep mask!

Abbi so excited that she finally got a pocket knife!


Reading their cards from Richard and I saying that we will buy them all a bike!


Looking so cute Brianna!!

Oh so cool, Cadence!!

Eric opening up hit present!

Then it was time to sing Happy Birthday to them and their Grandpa Spencer. I totally forgot to get candles, but we had sparklers. So that was their candles. Ha ha....oops! Then we ate their yummy ice cream cake. It was a fun day.
Trying to blow out the sparklers!

This picture just made me laugh out loud! Abbi's expression! Ha ha!!

Our 3 cute girls! So crazy to think that they are 11!!!

Their cool cake!

Our 3 girls are pretty amazing. I knew from the moment they started to move inside me that we were going to have 3 very different girls. And I was right. They are so different that sometimes I have to remind myself that they are triplets! Ha ha!! I love seeing their different personalities. We feel so blessed to have these 3 wonderful girls in our family. Yes, it's been crazy at times, but so well worth it. My girls love hearing our stories about when they were younger. They all laugh and sometimes they've asked us how we did it! Ha ha!!! We love you so much Abbi, Brianna and Cadence.

HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!

No comments: