Spencer's

Spencer's

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Boating and A Little Getaway!!

The Monday after we got back from camping I got a call from my family saying they were going boating. It was at night time, but Cadence and Abbi were dying to show their Grandparents what they can do. So I just took those two. DJ was beyond tired and Brianna didn't want to go, so Richard happily stayed home with them!

So away we went. Oh, I went and bought a Ezee Ski for the kids. It makes it so much easier for them to ski. It looks like a tube, but there are skis on the bottom that they stand on. My kids love it. So Abbi did that right away. She stood up and away we went. I hang onto the rope in the boat and let go when she's done. She did awesome. Cadence did it after her. I told Cadence to try to stand up, just to see. She did then sat back down and then she stood up and stayed up the whole time. Yeah!! They did so good!
Abbi up on the Ezee Ski!

She wouldn't look at me, the sun was way too bright!

There goes Cadence on the Ezee Ski! Her legs look so skinny!

She was a happy camper, that she stood up! Way to go Cadence!

I then tried my new ski out for the first time. So much fun! I love it! Can't wait to do more skiing on it next year. That ski was my early birthday present. I had to be careful, because when I went to cut the first time, it cut super deep and I almost did a face plant. But I caught myself. I had a fun time!
Me on my new ski. Don't mind my crazy expressions, I make them in all the pictures!!

I loved this picture with the round bales as back ground. It looks kind of cool!

After I went Cam and Megan both went wake boarding. The water was super calm, and Cadence was trying to dip her toe in the water. Grandpa Paxman told her he'd dip her toes in. He picked her up and put her over the side. Then he slipped and Cadence went splashing into the water. But he didn't let go of her. I looked over and there's mom hanging onto dad's pants, while it looks like dad is going head first into the water. HILARIOUS!!! I went and pulled him up and told him to let go of Cadence. She was freaking out because it felt like she was going under the boat (at the bow). We were laughing pretty hard. Cadence swam to the back of the boat and climbed in. Then cuddled up in a towel. Too funny!
Cadence all cuddled up and relaxed!

Abbi really wanted to knee board back to the dock. So she did. She did it all by herself. She got in the water and got on the knee board on her tummy. I threw her the rope and told her to keep the nose out of the water. We went and she submarine the first time. She tried a second time and got up. My parents were shocked that she was doing it! She even got up on her knees and went forever. I finally yelled at her to let go if she was tired. She finally let go and we came around and picked her up. She had one big smile on her face! Her arms were shaking so bad though, she was tired! She did awesome!!! So fun to watch my kids having fun behind the boat. Love it! Abbi joined Cadence, all cuddled up in a towel! It was a fun night skiing. Thanks mom and dad!
Abbi just getting going on the knee board.

Then she got up on her knees! She looks so tiny!! So cute!

Picture of the sun setting. The girls were excited about that. They kept saying, "Mom we've never seen the sun go to bed before!" ha ha!!

Abbi swimming towards the boat, little pro!

My cute girls all cuddled up and getting warm!

My kids so wanted to have a sleep over with their Grandma Spencer. So we decided to take them on Wednesday after lunch. I got them all packed up and DJ told me he wanted to go. So I packed up his stuff too, thinking he wouldn't stay. But away we went. Richard came with us and we dropped the kids off. Seth and Jasmine were there so DJ was so happy to stay! So we left without any of our kids. We drove out to Hill Spring to put in a new toilet for my Aunt Maureen. It didn't take very long. By then it was around 4pm. Richard suggested that we drive to Waterton, just the two of us. So we did! It was so much fun. We drove up to Red Rock Canyon and just did a little hike up the Canyon and then to Blakiston Falls. It was so much fun, just the two of us! Afterwards we went into Waterton and ate at Zum's. Then we had to have an ice cream cone from Big Scoop. As we ate that we just wandered around the town site. It was a really fun afternoon and evening. Loved it!
Picture at Red Rock Canyon!

Richard and I on our hike! Love him!

Love looking at the mountains they are so beautiful!

I went and picked my kids up later on Thursday. They had a blast at their Grandparents. Thanks for watching them, it was fun to have a little break.

No comments: