Spencer's

Spencer's

Monday, November 25, 2013

Ooooooooo......Halloween!!!!

A few weeks before Halloween we made a Spooky Ginger House. The kids were so excited to do it. DJ had seen the spooky house at Roosters and kept asking me to buy it. I told him we would do it for FHE. He didn't let me forget. So when Monday came around DJ and I went and bought it.

Richard had to work late that night so I gave a quick lesson and then we all sat around the table and made the spooky house. It was a huge hit! I can't wait till Christmas when we can make more Ginger bread houses!!

Oooooooooo, spooky house!!

The following Monday, we carved pumpkins for FHE. Richard had bought some carving knives with some cool patterns to cut out in the pumpkins. So we each did one for the kids. I didn't realize that there were different levels and I chose the hardest one. It turned out really cool though. Just took me forever. The kids were all happy with their pumpkins!

The kids with their pumpkins!

Halloween came and all my kids had school that day. The girls decided to come home for lunch again this year and they would get dressed then. DJ had pre-school in the morning so I got him dressed up like a pirate. He didn't want me to do anything special. He just put on his costume. He was a little bit embarrassed to go. Silly boy! I kept telling him that everyone else was dressed up too! We got there and he didn't want me to leave. So I stuck around for a bit till he finally left me and went to play with his buddy, Dustin!

We picked up the girls and came home and had lunch. Then I took them back to school. DJ and I came back to the Gym for the Halloween parade. I took DJ to his pre-school teacher so he could march around with his class. I didn't think he would, but he sat with his teacher and was fine!

It was fun to see all my kids march around in their costumes. I tried to get some pictures of them as they were walking, but they all ended up a little blurry! Oh well! They were still super cute!!
DJ the pirate!!

Abbi the cute cowgirl!

Brianna, the scary witch, and Cadence the happy cheerleader!!

After school the girls went to the piano lessons. I got supper all ready so we would be ready to eat when they got home. We had a quick supper and the kids got all dressed up in their costumes again. I made sure they had coats on underneath this time. Then we took some pictures and we were off!
My 4 cute kids all ready to go trick or treating!

Richard dressed up as a duck dynasty!

This year, we decided to just walk with the kids. They are old enough that they would be ok. We just did a few block with them. It's amazing how much candy they all got. They were all super happy and had a really fun time!
Checking out all the candy!

Counting and eating the candy!! Yummy!

So that was our Halloween.

No comments: