Spencer's

Spencer's

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cadence's Own Post!

So Cadence has been asking me if she could post something on our blog. So this is going to be her own blog post. She even has pictures that she took with her new watch camera that she got for her birthday. So enjoy her post.

I like to take pictures with my game watch. At school I was videoing Taya screaming outside at recess. She asked me to video her. I tried to scream in the video too.....but I can't scream really good. Taya is a very loud screamer. We thought it was funny and we were laughing hard. I have fun playing with my friends at school.
This is Brecklyn, and she is in my ward too.

I always want to play with DJ and DJ always asks me to play with him. But I always say no because I am too busy. Then later I ask him but then he says no. Sometimes I say yes and DJ always likes to play with cars. One time DJ went up to me and said, "Can you play with me." And I said sure, and we started playing. Then Abbi came up and started to play with us and DJ started to get mad at Abbi. Then I said, "Abbi, what are you doing to DJ?" Abbi said, "I just want to play with him." And DJ said, "Can you please get out Abbi." Then Abbi started to cry then she went over to mom and she started telling mom what happened. Abbi tattle taled on DJ. And DJ told me that we were going to pretend that the cars are humans. And I said ok.
My brother, DJ playing on the IPad.
Abbi and Brianna and me like to play with our dolls and Brianna's doll name is Alejandria. Abbi's doll name is Shannon. My doll's name is Ashley. We are sharing all of our dolls clothes. Brianna got a doll closet for Christmas and we are sharing it. Abbi has a cast for her doll and a wheelchair and some crutches. We are sharing everything.
Abbi's doll, Shannon, Brianna's doll Alejandria and my doll, Ashley!
I got a new pony for my birthday. Her name is Heart. I took pictures of my pony, Heart and I took lots of different pictures of all my ponies.
Here is my new pony, Heart.


The first pony is Heart, then the 2nd is Pinky Pie and the third pony is Polk a Dot.
I was in piano. Then we quit piano. But the boys are so funny. The youngest boy was so funny cause this girl (their neighbour) was playing with Abbi, me and the youngest boy. It was so funny because the youngest boy was hiding everywhere and saying, "Oh no, the girl is coming." I was looking for Abbi and found her and after that it was Abbi's turn. Then after that it was Brianna's turn. Then me and Abbi started playing mom was coming to pick us up. Then the youngest boy was following us outside and saying goodbye Abbi, Brianna and Cadence. And when we left Abbi said, "That girl and boy was so funny. Cause the youngest boy kept saying Yes, yes, lets hide from the girl."
Abbi with two of the boys at the piano teachers house.
 Brianna always freaks out when I try to video her. I say, Brianna calm down. But Brianna says, no because you always video me, please stop. Then I say, "Brianna lets sleep together at Grandma's house." She said, "sure". Then she kept kicking me when we were sharing the bed. She started crying and said that she was homesick. I told Brianna that we just need to go to sleep. Abbi and DJ came into our room and said, "Cock a dooddle doo" and they pretended to toot. Brianna was sleeping and they woke her up from a beautiful dream. We finally fell asleep. Then when I woke up I was confused because I was sleeping on the couch upstairs, but I thought I was downstairs. I don't know how I got upstairs. I just asked Grandpa how I got upstairs. He didn't know how I got up there. Then Brianna, Abbi and DJ asked why I was upstairs. Brianna was worried and looking everywhere for me. DJ and Abbi told Brianna where I was.
My sister, Brianna!

She is an artist. She's very good a coloring.
I like to ice cookies. So I was icing cookies and I took a big scoop of icing and iced it on the cookie. Then I took sprinkles and shook it on my cookie. Abbi and DJ and Brianna asked what I was doing and they wanted to ice a cookie too. And when they did, DJ didn't know how to ice the cookie. Dad showed him how and then I just squeezed the icing and plopped it on the cookie.
Here's my upside down snowman.

My yummy cookie I iced.


 That was my blog it is my first blog of  my own.   


No comments: