Spencer's

Spencer's

Monday, May 25, 2015

Going For A Picnic!

I've really enjoyed taking pictures the last little while. Especially when I see the kids running around playing and it's just so beautiful outside. Last week I decided that I was going to mow around our new trees. Well that just snowballed into me basically mowing a field! Ha ha! I couldn't stop. Richard was laughing at me.....but the kids loved it. They would actually go out and play around the trees, because the grass wasn't up to their waists. Yup, it was a forest out there. So I'm glad I did it and it will be easier to mow next time. As I was mowing the last little bit, I noticed the kids came out with a blanket and snacks. They set up a little picnic under the big tree. It was super cute. I ran inside to grab my camera. I couldn't miss this opportunity!!

Cadence and Abbi getting ready for their picnic with their dolls.

Their dad came and joined them!!

Here comes Brianna and DJ!

Yummy....popsicles on a warm day.

Me and my girls!! Love them! DJ took the picture. I've been teaching him and he does a good job!

Richard and DJ off to switch the waters on the trees.

Picnic is over. Ha ha!! Such a beautiful night out!!

No comments: