Spencer's

Spencer's

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Basketball!

We went to a lot of basketball games this year to cheer Chase on. He is in Grade 12 so it's his last year. We've really enjoyed watching all his games. A couple of weeks ago it was Zones. So, of course, we had to go watch. All the games were at the U of L gym. My kids love going there because of the track around the top of the gym. I love it too. They can run and not bother anyone. It's great!

We had some time to waste before a game so we took the kids over to the Nicholas Sheran school park. DJ wanted to play basketball. The girls just ran and played on the playground. So DJ and I practised shooting the ball. He was doing very good. He loves to practise. I got my camera out and was taking some shots of him! I love taking pictures! Ha ha! It was so nice outside too. It was a perfect afternoon.
He loved practising his shot!


Oh my heavens, this picture makes me smile! He was concentrating hard!!

Then we headed over to the U of L to watch Chase play his last game. It was for third place. They played against Medicine Hat. A lot of family was there to cheer him on. I can't remember was the final score was but they ended up beating Medicine Hat. Dillon (the main post) ended up breaking his thumb near the end of the game. It was a pretty rough game. Chase did really good! He ended up playing quite a bit too. So that's good!
DJ and Keira playing a game on my phone!

Emmett being so cute and snuggling with Grandma!

Anna, Cadence and Jayda (a friend that was there), watching from the track.

Chase shooting a foul shot.

Going up for the shot and he was fouled.

The kids are in basketball camp this year. We missed last year because of David being in his accident. We were up in Calgary every weekend last year at this time. DJ was being way to shy and decided he didn't want to go. So I didn't force him. The girls have been going and have loved it. I totally forgot to take my camera to take pictures. There last one is next Saturday but we are going to miss it. We are headed to Kalispell with the Spencer's. Oh well. They have all being doing good and improving. But the most important thing is they all have a blast. So that's great!

No comments: