Spencer's

Spencer's

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Spencer Family Get Away!

Eric and Shelly rented a big Condo at Meadow Lakes the Easter Week. But we had to go back to school. So we decided to go up after school on Friday. Then Richard came home Thursday night and said, Lets go!! So I got a sub for the bus and we took off. I had everything packed and ready so that worked out fine. The kids were all excited. We got there just after 10pm. So it was a late night. But I'm glad we decided to go.

Friday morning was nice and lazy! We had breakfast and then the kids were ready to go swimming. So we took them down to the Rec center and we spent ALL morning down there. Between swimming and relaxing in the hot tub and playing ping pong, we all had a blast. It was a perfect morning!
DJ discovered that he could blow on the pool noodle and spray people with water.

Cadence relaxing in one of our tubes.

Brianna and Spencer playing catch!

DJ is my little fish! He loves swimming around!

Cadence and DJ swimming together!

Then we went back to the condo and had some lunch. After lunch I decided to go into Kalispel to get some shopping done. There were a few things I was planning on getting down there. I really needed to get some new sandals and I love Famous Footwear, so that's where I went. Shelly, Lisa and I just went shopping together. It was fun hanging out with them and chatting and not having any kids with us! Lol!!

Saturday morning I needed to run into Kalispell again because I forgot to go to the post office to send off a package for Trayden. So away I went. It took forever because I had to wait in line. But I finally got his backpack sent off with some goodies inside. Hope they make it! Then I took my girls to Target to get some bras! Ha ha!! Yup you heard me right. It was time. I just got them some cute sports bras. Cadence really didn`t need them but wanted it. So they all got some. They were pretty excited. It was cute! My little girls are growing up. So sad! But happy too!

We got back just in time for Ethan's birthday party. He turned 4! He was so excited that it was finally his turn to celebrate! So we had pizza for lunch and then Tennille had some fun activities for everyone to do. Then we sang happy birthday to Ethan and enjoyed some cake. Then it was present time. We had a lot of fun celebrating with Ethan. He is such a cutie. He was pretty happy.
Lisa ready to party!

Everyone ready with their party hats on!

Spencer looking so cute in a birthday hat!

There's the birthday boy!


Jasmine looking so cute!

The two birthday boys. Ethan was born on his dad's birthday!

Ethan so excited to see his bumble bee piñata!

He was so happy to try to hit it.

DJ taking a whack at it!

Cadence trying to hit it. Justin would jerk it out of the way with the big kids!

Ethan laughing so hard!

Abbi giving it a try.

Brianna's turn and Grandpa got in the way! Ha ha! Love this picture!

And there's Justin having fun holding the piñata!

Everyone happily showing me their candy!

We were singing happy birthday to Ethan and he was trying to blow out the candle.

Then he did!

Then we went swimming again. We just spent some time relaxing and watching the kids swim. I didn't feel like swimming. I listened to some of the afternoon General Conference. It was really good. After swimming we went back and got changed. Then Richard and I took our little family out for supper. We went to Pizza Hut and then we went over to Dairy Queen for dessert. It was a fun evening together. I love spending time with my family.

On Sunday we woke up and ate and the kids decided to go relax in the hot tub. Then DJ decided to actually get in. If anyone knows DJ you know he HATES hot water. But he slowly got in and then we couldn't get him out. It was hilarious. He loved it! They had fun playing in the hot tub.
DJ happily sitting in the hot tub! Look closely at the bruise on his chin. He fell on his face in the gym at school on Thursday.

My beautiful Brianna!

And there's my gorgeous Cadence!

And my beautiful Abbigail!

There you can see DJ's bruise! He hit it pretty hard!

The Sunday morning hot tub crew! They were in there for hours!

And there crazy faces!

They all got out and got dressed then I got the kids ready to settle down and watch some Conference. Everyone did so good for the morning session. We colored and listened to the speakers. I can't say the same about the afternoon session. So we just decided to go. We had packed everything up and away we went. That way we could go through the Del Bonita crossing. Then I made us some supper when we got home. It was a fun weekend away!
Justin, Richard and Shelly looking so cute together! Ha ha!

Silly brothers being so goofy together!

Richard was tickling Justin to get him off the couch. And it worked! Ha ha!

No comments: