Spencer's

Spencer's

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hawaii.......Day 4!!

We had decided that on Saturday morning we were all going to go to the Temple. So we got up and were ready to go by 9am. The session started at 9:30am. Just as we were going to walk out the door, Richard realized he didn't have his recommend. That resulted in a frantic search in my purse and his wallet. Sadly it was not found. I was going to stay behind, but he insisted that I go. I still felt bad leaving him behind. But he knew I really wanted to do a session and kept insisting. Thanks honey! It was a beautiful morning in the Temple. It's so gorgeous inside. I really enjoyed doing a session in it.

Afterwards, we went back to change and pick up Richard. We decided to go get lunch at a fish taco place. I told him to turn the wrong way and we drove for about 30 minutes before we realized that! Oops! At least it's a pretty drive. We did stop at a yummy bakery and got a donut. Yum!! We turned around and headed the right direction. Richard and I ended up picking up some hitch hikers and game them a ride. They were some local boys and told us of some places that we needed to go see. So I took note of that!

After lunch I wanted to go back to the PCC and do some shopping at the shops. So we did. I bought myself and super cute dress for church. I love it! It's so comfy!! Plus I got myself a straw hat too! So that was fun shopping there.

By this time I was super tired. So we headed back to the house and Richard and I layed down and I had a super good nap. I think I slept for a couple of hours. It felt amazing!! Ha ha!!! Saturday was kind of a relaxing day. We didn't do too much. But we still had fun!

After my nap I went for a walk to the beach with Megan and Chris. I love taking pictures of the ocean and the view. It never got old! I loved taking pictures of different flowers too!
It was a little cloudy and stormy out!

A cool looking dead fish on the beach!

Chris and Megan walking on the beach!

Pretty flowers!

Cool looking coconut tree right by our house!

We had supper and then Megan and Chris wanted to go for a drive. So we took them with us in our jeep. Away we went. We were trying to see the sun set but it was too cloudy and we missed it. But we stopped at a beach anyways. It was dark out and we were walking along the sand and could see some young boys running around and yelling. We finally asked them what they were doing. They were catching crabs. They had a big bucket and we looked inside and there must of been about 30 crabs of all different sizes. It was so cool.

So then we started to pay more attention to where we were stepping. Well then we were finding crabs all over. It was kind of freaky. Because instead of digging down in the sand like they did in the day time, they would run everywhere. Usually right at us. Which would make all of us scream and dance around!  Ha ha! We had so much fun! At one point a HUGE one popped up and ran straight for Chris, he screamed and did a dance. It was hilarious. We were all laughing so hard, that my side started to hurt. It was so much fun! We had some good times! Then we headed back home. It was a fun, relaxing day!

No comments: