Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

A Winter's Walk!

One day, after driving the school bus the sky was looking so cool. Plus it was cold and snowy out and just looked so pretty. So I grabbed my camera and asked who wanted to go out with me. We jumped in the Durango and drove down bottom and then wandered around to take pictures. I love living out in the country. It's so beautiful out here. I could never get tired of it. So thankful that we were able to build and be out here. Even though life has been a bit crazy the past year and things hasn't gotten finished on the house, I'm still so thankful for where we are at. Sometimes it takes me going outside and enjoying nature and just taking in the beautiful sunsets and scenery. Anyways, I thought I'd just share a bunch of my pictures that we took!







On the way back to the house we decided to stop at the tree swing. Cadence really wanted to swing and I took some pictures of her. Our lane looked so cool too! So I took a picture of our lane too.




No comments: