Spencer's

Spencer's

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Valentines Day!

We had our Family Dance the day before Valentines Day this year. All my kids were really excited to show us their moves!! Ha ha! We got there at about 6pm and it doesn't start till 6:30. It was already pretty packed. So we went to the very top and were able to at least lean up against the wall. That way it doesn't kill my back! Plus we can see the floor really good. They all danced really good. It's really fun to watch them have fun with their class mates.
DJ dancing his heart out. He's in the back in an orange shirt!!


My girls all in the same row, doing their cool dance!!

The very next day was Valentines Day. I ran to Lethbridge to get some things to make a cool Valentines Dinner for my family. I made ribs and mashed potatoes. It's everyones favorite. Anyways, I came back and got things ready. I had to make some treats for DJ's class, and I ran that in. Then I popped some popcorn for all my bus students and put them in paper bags with a chocolate in it. I know the kids are always hungry when they get on the bus, so I thought that popcorn was a good idea! Ha ha!!

Valentines treat for my bus kids!!

Abbi's friend, Taylor, came home with my kids to play for a bit after school. They always have fun together. I got back from the bus and found Abbi and Taylor playing on the insulation with the cats. Silly kids!

After I got home from the bus, I finished putting together the Valentines Dinner I made for my family. The kids were very surprised and excited. I even lit some candles on the table. They thought that was great. So great that they kept blowing them out! ha ha! I made ribs with mashed potatoes and some veggies and gravy. It's everyones favorite. It was a delicious dinner!!

It was a very good day. I love my family so much and was so happy to spend time with them!!

No comments: