Spencer's

Spencer's

Monday, September 19, 2011

First Day Of Kindergarten!

It happened, my girls grew up!! I can't believe they are old enough to be in kindergarten. They were besides themselves with excitement. They kept asking if it was the Day yet!! So cute. Their first day was actually just an orientation day. I took them in at 9:40 to take their supplies and meet their teachers. They were so excited that it was easy to get them dressed and ready. They told me how to do their hair and they chose what new clothes to wear!

Brianna so excited for her first day!

Cadence all ready to go. Notice her hair clip she put on the collar of her shirt!

Abbi ready to go. She told me exactly how to do her hair!
My mom came over to watch DJ so I could totally focus on my girls. They got their new shoes on and I took their picture before we left. Of course DJ had to be in on the action too. He got dressed in his new clothes and got his new shoes on and put on one of the girls old backpack on and was ready for me to take his picture. Actually Grandma Paxman took it for him!

Grandma helping DJ get his socks and shoes on.

DJ all ready. He was a little sad when we left him. But he had fun playing cars with his grandma!
So away we went. They got to empty their backpacks and find their cubby holes. They were excited to meet their teachers, Mrs. Cook and Mrs. Ralph. Then I went to talk with Mrs. Cook while Mrs. Ralph showed the girls everything. Then they got to do a fun little craft. They didn't want to leave. They got a back to school goodie bag. That totally made their day!

We went and found Richard so they could tell him how their first day went. So funny to watch three little girls trying to tell their dad everything. Talking all over each other and getting more and more excited. We have to calm them down and have them take turns talking. Too funny!

After the Labor Day Weekend then they really started school. They love it and I'm happy about that. We've been either riding our bikes to school or scooters, every day. I have been putting DJ in the jogging stroller and running beside them. Then I run home after we take them in. That's my exercise for the day! Then we usually walk back to get them. They love riding their bikes. It's fun to see them excited each day about what they did.

My three cute girls ready for school. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Another picture without Cadence's hands in her mouth! Abbi was holding her hand for that reason!
Oh funny story about Abbi I wanted to write down. I was reading my book one night and getting ready to go to bed. I heard a noise and saw Abbi wandering around the house. I went to her and asked if she needed to pee or a drink. She said yes to drink. So I walked into the kitchen to get a cup and some water. I heard a noise in the dining room and looked over. There was Abbi standing in front of a stool. She pulled down her pants and panties and was climbing on top of the stool. I ran to her and quickly took her to the bathroom where she went in the toilet! It was so funny. She totally wasn't awake. I then helped her back to bed and she went right back to sleep. Made me laugh!

So that's what happened with school. The mornings have been so nice. DJ and I have been having fun. Starting this week DJ will have speech every Tuesday morning from 10:30-11:15am, and Parent Pre-school for both of us on Thursday mornings from 9-11:30am. The girls go to school from 8:35-11:35am, so that works out perfect. It's fun to do things with just DJ. He loves it too!

No comments: