Spencer's

Spencer's

Monday, November 5, 2012

Kids Pictures!

This year the girls got their pictures taken at school. They came home with them and I was not happy with the pictures at all. It looked like the photographer just snapped the picture without caring what the kid were doing. So I decided to take all my kids into Walmart for their pictures. They had a deal going, where they would do a photo shoot with as many poses as I wanted and I got the whole CD with 50 of those pictures enhanced by them. It was an awesome deal for $60. So that's what I did. It was a crazy time, trying to get them all to smile and be happy but I am so happy with the turn out. So now I'm going to over load this post with the pictures! Enjoy!


DJ was a handful, but this turned out pretty cute! Crazy boy!

My 3 gorgeous girls!



Love this picture of my cute boy with his freckles!

Cute picture of DJ with the stuffed wolf!


Abbi's gorgeous blue eyes!

Abbi was having a hard time giving us her beautiful natural smile!! Funny girl!


Abbi with the cute wolf!


Brianna loves to pose and look pretty!

Brianna with the wolf. They all loved this stuffed animal!



Love this one of Brianna. So beautiful!


Cute picture of Cadence with her freckles too!


Cadence had ENOUGH of me bossing her around, she was not impressed! Can you tell?!!

I then told her to do her own poses and that made her happy!

Cadence with the wolf!

This would of been super cute, but DJ would NOT stand still for more then 5 seconds. We'd take the picture then he'd be standing beside me! Crazy boy!



My 4 cute kids hugging each other and DJ trying to get away. Love this picture of them all being happy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my! The one of Cadence glaring you down, so funny! And them all together, with Cadence staring DJ down haha!
I appreciate you still reading my blog here and there and your comments, thanks. Blog-world is sure getting quiet lately. And I'm guilty of not reading others' blogs very often anymore, including yours.

The Bassetts said...

Your pictures turned out so cute!! What a beautiful family!