Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Living In Our Trailer!

So we moved on May 31st into our trailer. We are living at the Covered Wagon in Magrath. We spent the whole week before packing and moving. It was a crazy week, to say the least. But we are now all moved out.

Life at the trailer has been interesting. We are trying to get back into our routine, but it's kind of hard when we are squished in a trailer. But I think we got it working!! Ha ha! The kids were still in school, so we still had to get up in the morning and off to school. I know that we entertain most of the older couples there.
Here's our home while we are building!

The kids have been having a blast with all the different wagons there. It entertains them for a long time!! There's also a playground there and a playhouse. They have so much fun organizing things and playing pretend. Our camp site is in the perfect spot, right by the play ground and bathrooms. I can sit on our big swing and watch the kids play from there. It's worked out great!
DJ and Beck playing on the swing set!

My cute boy sitting out on the deck with his cool Canadian cowboy hat!!
DJ standing by the old tractor that's right by our trailer!

DJ took a picture of me!!

We also discovered the walking trails behind the campground. So we have been going out there a lot. The kids will ride there bikes or scooters on the trails. It's been so nice. DJ and I went one morning just for a walk. I was showing him where I saw some foxes the night before. So we went to see them. We saw the fox den but no foxes this time.
DJ on our walk to see the foxes.

Abbi, Brianna and I decided to go for a longer bike ride after supper one night. The other two went for a walk with their dad. It was a long bike ride and we were all tired by the time we got back. But it was fun. The only bad thing was we kept getting little bugs in our mouth and eyes. Yuck!
Riding bikes on the trails with 2 of my girls!

Me and Brianna with our bikes.

Abbi and I! It was a fun ride!

Every Friday and Saturday night at 8pm, the camp ground owners give the kids a trailer ride. My kids love it. It's been a huge hit. They are the only kids at the camp ground right now. On the weekends a few more kids are usually there.
The kids getting ready to go for their ride!

He takes them everywhere. They have a blast!

DJ has really missed having a bath!! So one night he kept asking me if he could have a bath. So we filled up that tiny tub in the trailer and he had a blast in there for 20 minutes.  The hard parts is when it is pouring rain. We had a whole week of rain. That wasn't too fun!! We watched lots of movies, and played in the games room that is at the camp ground. Plus I took the kids out to my parents house so they could play too. So things have been working out!
DJ playing in the bath tub!!

The week of all the rain! We tried to keep things dry with tarps!

The kids watching the computer on our bed!

The creek was so high out at the farm.

So much water!

DJ and I went for a quad ride around the farm. He was worried about the bulls, because the quad is red!!

So that's our life in the trailer so far. It's been 3 weeks so far. Sometimes it's a little challenging but I'm trying to stay positive. THINK POSITIVE!!! It will work out!

No comments: