Spencer's

Spencer's

Friday, June 6, 2014

Love My Crazy Kids!

OK I need to write these little stories down before I forget them. Sometimes my kids do crazy things. So here are a few stories that have happened in the past month or so.

1. We had a huge fiasco with our Escalade earlier last month. We ended up in a rental car for 9 days. To make a long story short I got a call to say our Escalade was done. So I picked the girls up from school and we went to get it. It takes time, because I had to take the rental back and get that checked out and then get a ride back to Murray's. Well we got there and the guy said it wasn't done. To say I was mad is an understatement. He was a jerk and didn't offer any help UNTIL I got Richard on the phone and I was telling Richard what was going on (in front of the jerk). The guy stood there and I took the phone off my ear and said, "My husband wants to know what you're going to do for us (I asked this question twice)?" The guy then said it was his fault and he'd pay for a rental. I was steaming.....really! Anyways, we got a ride back to our rental and went to Boston Pizza's for supper. Then we stopped at Walmart to get a few things. On the way home the kids were INSANE. It was driving me insane. I turned off the highway onto our gravel road. I pulled over and told DJ and Abbi to get out and walk. They were shocked and then they got out and started walking home. I drove home and started taking all the groceries out. I could see them walking down the road and they were jumping in every single puddle they saw. I just shook my head. I guess I asked for that! Ha ha! Anyways, I met them in the garage and they were soaked and muddy. I told them they had to take their clothes off in the garage and then go dry off and get jammies on. DJ was dancing around saying he had to go pee. So I said I'd help him get his clothes off. I was pulling his pants down and was having a hard time getting them off of him. All of the sudden I felt something on my hand and he almost peed on my head. I yelled and jumped back. He was peeing right over my head. He stood there with a funny look on his face and he was saying, "I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry, I can't stop it." Oh my, it was so funny. Abbi about fell over from laughing so hard. Sheesh! Kids!

2. One Sunday we were at church. DJ went with his class into their class room. I guess he was fooling around with his vest that he had on. He took the vest off and was trying to put his head through the arm hole. Anyways it slipped over his head and he couldn't get it off. He started freaking out and screaming. His teacher calmed him down a little (she's in a wheel chair), and sent him out in the hallway to find us. I was in primary and Richard went to priesthood. Luckily, Megan Orr was in the hallway and found DJ standing their crying. She got Richard and he came out to help DJ. It took a bit but they finally got the vest off of DJ's head!! Sheesh. Well he was still super sad and just wanted his mom, so he came and sat with me during sharing time. Crazy boy!

3. I had to re set up my Ipad and I put a password in. All my kids were mad at me because now they can't just go on the Ipad. I kind of liked it. Brianna was especially not happy with me. Well one morning they brought it too me and I punched in the password. DJ was standing right beside me. The next morning I came out and they were all watching the Ipad. I asked who put the password in for them. Brianna told me DJ did it for them. What? I asked DJ how he knew the password. He said, "My brain told me what it is." Well that made Cadence laugh so hard. I watched him and sure enough he had watched me do it and he knew the pattern. He couldn't tell me the numbers but he knew the order it went in. He loved this. The girls had to come and ask him. So funny! I think it bothered my girls! Ha ha!

4. We were watching Abbi play coach pitch last week. She has loved playing again this year. It was her turn up to bat. She got up there and after a few times she hit it really hard. Away she went. I think she had determined in her mind that she was going to run all the way home. So funny! Nothing was going to stop her. The other team was trying to get her out and she just kept on running. She made it all the way home. She was so happy that she did a "home run"! Made me smile!

5.  Brianna has been playing soccer. She amazes me at how good she is. She has loved playing this year. It has been fun watching her play her games. She has an awesome coach that has been teaching them where they are suppose to be standing and what each player does to help. Love it! She's even made a few goals and lots of saves. Way to go Brianna!

6. DJ has been playing soccer this year too! He cracks me up! When he is happy to be there and wants to play he is one of the best players. Him and Callie play so good together. I had to laugh at one game because DJ really wanted to score and nobody was going to stop him. He plowed into everyone and kept going towards the net. All I saw was kids falling down everywhere with DJ running and kicking the ball into the net. So funny! He's so much bigger then everyone......like HUGE compared to everyone else! He wasn't pushing the kids, he would just crash through them. Ha ha!

7. Cadence has decided that she didn't want to be in any sport, so she's a really good cheerleader!! Oh funny thing that she says. She went home with a friend and her name is Shannon. But for some reason she keeps calling her Shannet. She told me that she gets Janet and Shannet mixed up!! Ha ha!

No comments: