Spencer's

Spencer's

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Camping With The Want`s!

Lisa and her 3 kids came into the campground on Thursday afternoon. I was pretty beat. So, so tired. The kids were excited to play with their cousins. It was so hot out too. I got things unpacked from our cabin trip and put away. Lisa set up her tent and got things set up for her family. Then we decided to go take the kids swimming at the pool. We all needed to cool down. It was the perfect way to do that. The kids had fun swimming and playing together.

Then we came back and Lisa made supper for all of us. I helped set things up. We had taco salad for supper. It was very yummy. Then the kids really wanted to have a fire so they could roast marshmallows. So I made a fire and we let it burn down. Then it was time to roast the mallows!! Of course that's always a big hit!

I didn't let my kids stay up very late. We were all exhausted. So we went to bed early. My kids fell asleep quickly. Richard was working with Justin at the house and he came home later. I went to bed early too! So tired! Ha ha!

We woke up Friday morning and we were getting ready to go to Wally's beach. We decided that we were going to go for the day. I got the fixings for sandwiches and hoagies. We put together a big lunch and then we were off. We got there around 11am. It was going to be a very hot day.

Megan and mom met us out there a little later. We got set up and the kids had so much fun swimming and playing. I swear time flies when we got to Wally's beach. It's crazy. We had lunch and kept playing. They had fun taking turn burying one another.
These two pictures are the kids burying Seth in the mud and sand!


Now it was Abbi's turn!


DJ relaxing in Grandma Paxman's tube!

DJ with his long legs!

Megan brought her paddle board and that was a huge hit. My girls love it. We took turns taking them all out. Then the kids asked if they could just play with it. It was so funny to watch them all try to get on! Made us all laugh!
Cadence trying the paddle board with Aunt Megan's help!

Go Cadence. It was so beautiful out, so nice and calm!

I love all these pictures of the kids trying so hard to all stand on the paddle board. It was hilarious to watch!!





We ended staying out there till almost 5pm. Like I said, time just flies when we're having fun! We headed back to the campground so I could get supper ready. I decided to make pizza's. It was fast and easy and everyone loved it. Then the kids had fun running around and playing. Tennille came over with Ethan and hung out with us.

I took some pizza's out to the farm for Richard and Justin. They had been working so hard on framing the house. I do need to do a post on our house. It's so exciting to see each step getting finished! Anyways, I took them supper and came back to the campground.

The kids went on the wagon ride then we put them to bed at a good time. It was a fun day!

On Saturday we just hung around the campground in the morning. I ended up watching Ethan for Tennille. That way Justin could keep working on the house with Richard. He is one busy boy! We had fun playing with him too!

Then we had lunch and then I put Ethan down for a nap. We fell asleep and then Justin text me and told me that he usually has a 3-4hr nap. Oh!! Ha ha! Oh well, it worked out. Tennille got back to my trailer at about 2:30pm. She stayed there with Ethan and Lisa and I took the kids out to the farm. We decided to take them floating down the creek. We drove to the far South side of our property and got in the creek there. We floated all the way down to the corrals. It was a lot of fun! In some parts, I could even float down with the kids!!

Once we got back to the little beach. Some of the kids wanted to do it again. So Lisa walked up a little ways with them and got back in and they floated back down to us. They did that a few times. It was a huge hit. We had a lot of fun. I didn't take any pictures though! Oh well! It was a lot of fun!

No comments: