Spencer's

Spencer's

Monday, January 2, 2017

Ice Skating With Family!

My Aunt Maureen let everyone know that they rented the Cardston Ice Rink from 5-6pm yesterday, December 23. We decided to go. The kids were excited to go skating as a family. I wasn't so sure, but was fine giving it a try! Ha ha! But first we had some things to get done!

So the kids helped me clean and tidy the house up, plus they baked some more cookies! Then we took off for Lethbridge. I had to get some groceries for the girls Birthday dinner, plus some odds and ends. I wanted to try and get the girls some Christmas dresses. I know, very last minute. But I decided to try. We went to the northside Walmart and got Cadence a cute dress. Then we stopped at Ardene's and found some amazing deals. Abbi and Brianna both got a dress and Cadence got 3 pairs of shoes and Brianna got a pair of church boots. All for $62. I was so excited. It was an amazing sale!! The girls were excited too!

We got home and unpacked and then got ready for ice skating. It was snowing by this time, but we decided to go anyways and take it slow. So away we went. I'm so glad we decided to go. It was so much fun. I lasted on the ice for about 30 mins, then my feet were so done. Most the kids lasted the whole time. They all did so good!!!

After skating we stopped and had Chinese food for supper. It was delicious and the perfect way to end our fun day. The drive home wasn't so fun, but we went slow and made it just fine. I was exhausted by that time. We got a lot done!!

Ari's first time skating!!


Brianna and Bella skating together!

Go DJ!!!

Yes I went skating!! Here I am with Brianna and DJ!

DJ and I skating around!!


Yay Cadence!

And Abbi's done! She did so good!

Kim and Cam!

Richard putting on his skates and DJ taking a break!


Brianna and Richard coming back!

He skated for a whole 3 minutes!! Ha ha!

No comments: