Spencer's

Spencer's

Friday, June 15, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation!

Last Friday was my girls Kindergarten Graduation. Too say that they were excited is totally an understatement. It was the easiest day to get them ready for school! I got them to school at the normal time. Then I came home and got ready and then Richard, DJ and I went back to the school and found a place to sit in the gym. All the kids were sitting up from in their cap and gowns. I ran up and got a few pictures of my cute girls before it started.
These are the 2 morning Kindergarten classes. Abbi is the middle on the top row. Brianna is the 3rd from the left on the middle row and Cadence is 2 girls over from Brianna, just below Abbi.

Now truthfully, I didn't cry in September when my girls went to school. I was excited, because they were so excited. But coming to this graduation, it just hit me that they are getting older and it made me all misty eyed. I really had to fight the tears! Especially when the kids sang this really cute graduation song for the parents. Then each child brought a rose to their mom's. So, of course, I got 3 roses. They were so happy to be there and so proud to bring me a rose. It was so cute.
Here comes Brianna with my rose.

Cadence almost came running too me. Luckily my picture still worked out. Look at that cute smile!

Abbi bringing me my rose. Doesn't she looked so grown up in her outfit!

Cute, fireman, DJ holding all the roses!

Then they sang us another song. So cute. Afterwards we watched a little slideshow presentation with all the pictures from the school year. It was very cute. Then the principal, Mr. Sabey, got up and called each graduate up to get their certificate.
My girls singing the grade 1 song with their class. You can see Abbi and then Cadence right below and then Brianna is to the left of Cadence.

Brianna walking over the bridge after getting her certificate.
Brianna shaking Mrs. Cook's hand.

Cadence acting all shy going over the bridge.


Cadence getting a hug from Mrs. Cook and shaking her hand.

Abbi posing with her certificate.

Abbi shaking Mrs. Cook's hand.

Our 3 really cute kindergarten graduates!!!

Our cute little family!

It was a short but very cute graduation. The best kind ever. Then we took a bunch of pictures of our 3 big girls. They got a little grad gift from their teachers and their packet, which included the little 2012 tassle. So fun to keep.
Abbi showing us her little present and a graduation cupcake they all got.
Brianna posing for me. I got them these new outfits for this. I think they look so cute!
Cute, cute Cadence with her little grad gift and cupcake!

I loved this picture of Cadence and DJ. He wanted to be a part of all the pictures! He insisted on wearing his fireman coat and his boots with his hat. What a boy!
Our four cute, cute, kids! Getting so big!

I wanted one more shot of all the girls together. This is what I got. Pretty cute!

They are now officially finished kindergarten. Too crazy. My girls will be in Grade 1 in the fall and going to school all day too. I'm a little sad. DJ and I are sure going to miss having them around. It will take some getting used too. But now we will concentrate on having fun this summer.

No comments: