Spencer's

Spencer's

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ten On Thursday!

I just read last Thursdays post and realized I only did 9. Oops!! Oh well! So I will make sure I do ten today.

1. Still regretting the fact that I jumped on the tramp last week. I have been in so much pain. Sheesh!! Hate the fact that I am getting old and can't do the crazy things I always did before. I sprained my lower back, plus am all out of line too. So that's been fun!!

2. I can't take strong pills of ANY kind. I took a prescribed muscle relaxant pill last night and it did crazy things to me. Richard thought I was crazy. No, he was really concerned and kept asking me to just close my eyes and go to sleep. Ha ha ha! We were talking about how the girls only have 2 days left of Kindergarten and I started crying, not your normal crying, but sobbing. Then I was sobbing about everything. Then I realized I was sounding crazy, so I started laughing and crying at the same time. I cryed and laughed myself to sleep! I woke up with really dry, crusty eyes! Sheesh, I am crazy!

3. The girls graduate from Kindergarten tomorrow!! So crazy! I can't believe how big they are getting. I love to see how independent they are. But they are also so good at helping each other. I also love that they aren't afraid to hug or kiss me in public yet. I dropped them off today and as they were walking away, Cadence turned and blew me a kids, then Abbi turned and blew me a kiss too! Brianna came flying back because she forgot her back pack and she said, "Bye mom, I hope you and DJ have a really fun morning all by yourselves." Ha ha ha, love them!

4. Read the book, "Heaven is Here", by Stephanie Neilson and loved it. What a great book. It's an amazing true story of how she survived a plane crash. I couldn't put it down once I started. I recommend it to anyone.

5. Just got back from Zumba, and loved it!!! I'm back on a health kick, trying to eat healthier and stay fit. So far so good.

6. Kids say funny things. Lately whenever I do something for DJ he says, "Thanks mum", or if it's something that makes him really happy he says, "Thanks much!" So funny! Abbi totally embarrassed me the other day. I brought in a new babysitter, whose older sister babysat for the kids a few times. The babysitter said, "Hey girls my sister says hi, she misses you guys." Abbi replies, "Oh we don't like her she was too mean." I was shocked and told Abbi to be nice. She then says, "But mom you said she was mean too." Oops, guess I should be more careful. This babysitter did take the whole discipline thing way too far though. It was so embarrassing!

7. Had a crazy storm the other night. We were running around frantically trying to pick up all our outside toys so they wouldn't blow away. I hurried and cleaned the garage so I could pull the burb in, in case it hailed. They had a tornado watch out, which scared the girls. They were all freaked out. I was going to get a babysitter that night so I could go to zumba, but I stayed home with them because they were so scared.

8. DJ has been sleeping so good lately. Doesn't fight me putting him to bed anymore and sleeps till 7-7:30am every morning. That's with going to be at around 7-7:30pm at night. It's been wonderful. He's finally over his horrible virus he had forever, which has helped with him sleeping better. He's stopped having his naps at crazy times during the day. So glad he's feeling better.

9. When I was around 13-14yrs old, I worked for my dad during the summer. When he wasn't around, I was in charge of moving all the irrigation. We had a lot of lines to move. I loved it, because I got to ride the motor bike out to the pump. On really hot days I would kick off my boots and go barefoot in the mud. I remember it feeling so nice and cool! Then I would stick my muddy feet back into my boots!! Ha ha ha! I remember getting the worse boot rash around my legs, because I never wore socks and always had shorts on. Oh to be young and carefree!!

10,  Love how quiet my house is and how clean. I can just sit here and relax!!

No comments: