Spencer's

Spencer's

Friday, June 1, 2012

Ten On Friday!

So here it goes, ten on Friday!!

1. Shopping with kids can always be an adventure. Some days, no problem at all and others, I'm ready to pull my hair out! I try to be pretty easy going with the kids when we shop. I have them help me pick things off the shelf, push the cart and unload the cart. I've had times where one or two kids are screaming, but we just keep walking and they follow behind us, screaming the heads off. Oh the joys!
Here's DJ walking out of Walmart with me. He walked around the store with the bucket on his head too. Funny boy!

Richard had to do some shopping at Sears in Kalispell (really small store), so this is what the kids did to entertain themselves! I thought it was so cute. They were playing pretend and jumping up and switching tractors too.

2. I love how different each of my girls are. It's so funny to see what they decided to wear sometimes. Totally cracks me up! One day we went for a walk with Renee and her boys. She was laughing at what Cadence and Abbi were wearing. I didn't even notice. I looked and had to take a picture. It was so funny. Cadence with her fairy wings, and Abbi with shorts and cowboy boots. Funny girls!
Oh and both girls were wearing their swimsuits with pants over top! There's Abbi with her cowboy boots and Cadence with her tight black pants and fairy wings!

My cute girls!

3. Picnic in the park is the best! We've done it a few times with Renee and her boys. So fun to watch them run around and play so good together. It's the best way to pass the afternoon. Love it!
Richard came and met us at the park one evening. The kids were excited for their dad to push them on the merry go round.

Keaton is on top watching Abbi and DJ (in the tunnel) going through the tunnel.

Brianna, Abbi, Keaton, Lincoln and Cadence at a cool new park in Lethbridge. DJ was refusing to be apart of the picture!

4. Love watching DJ play with his dad. It's so cute to watch. Last weekend Richard, DJ and I went back to Echo Lake to do a few things. We were there one night. DJ loved having all our attention and it was fun to watch him be so excited. It was a quick trip, but we had a good time. DJ has asked me a few times when we're going back to the trailer. I think we're going to have fun this summer!
This picture shows that they are both on the move! They were playing soccer together, while we were camping.

We walked down to the dock to watch the sunset and this is how they were sitting. So cute!

5. Four more days left of school for my girls! YEAH!! Very excited about that. It'll be nice to relax and enjoy our time together.

6. Was jumping on our tramp and showing the kids how to bounce on my back and then land on my feet. They were all amazed and asked me to do it again. So I jumped even higher this time and when I bounced on my back I hit the ground (our matt is really bouncy!), right on my butt. I totally bruised my bum and it really hurts! Sheesh, I have to remember that I'm getting old! Ha ha!

7. Planted our garden. Excited to see if anything grows. The kids are very excited and I'm sure I'll have lots of help watering and weeding it this summer. They love helping me in the garden.

8. Our mornings are always a little crazy and we don't always eat breakfast at the same time. I have the kids come eat as they wake up and then they go get dressed. We say prayer just before Richard takes off for work. So when I walked in the kitchen and saw everyone eating breakfast together I had to take a picture.
DJ just barely woke up and was sitting with his dad and eating with him. Cute picture of our busy mornings!


9. Had our last IPP meeting about Cadence with her teacher, Speech Therapist and Speech aide. This time I was smart and brought Richard with me. So glad I did. They are always crazy meetings and I usually am a little bit upset when I leave. This time it went well. Some of the things they say really annoy me because I know it's wrong. Anyways, we know what to work on with Cadence this summer. So glad that she is such a happy kid and loves school.

No comments: