Spencer's

Spencer's

Friday, February 8, 2013

Random!

I was looking at all my pictures and figured I just have some "random" things to post. Just so I don't forget. Nothing too exciting, just our every day going ons! That's it!

1. We now go to church at 9am on Sundays. So we have all Sunday afternoon and evening to spend together as a family. Richard and I decided to be better at keeping the Sabbath day holy by wearing our church clothes all day. So we told the kids, and they reacted OK. Abbi was a little upset. But it's been fine. It's been fun to play games together, take naps, color together, and just watching the kids play together. I caught Cadence doing her dads hair while he was on the computer!

 
2. Since I got my I-pad for Christmas....oh funny thing to note. DJ calls the I-pad the E-pad. It doesn't matter how many times we tell him it's always the E-pad! Anyways, all my kids absolutely love taking pictures on it. I get a lot of funny self portrait pictures on it!

Loved this picture of Cadence puckering up her lips!!
Brianna's crazy picture!

One of Abbi's sister taking a picture of her!

Then there's Brianna and Cadence!


3. A week ago we had a couple of freezing cold days. We haven't had very many this winter. I'm not complaining just stating a fact. Anyways, I felt like baking. So DJ helped me clean the house then he got his little stool and helped me bake. We had a bunch of old bananas so we made some banana bread and some banana muffins. Delish!

Old bananas!

The loafs, ready to go in the oven!

Our yummy results! It smelt so good in our house that day!
4. Ever since Christmas our kids have decided to play our WII more. I don't mind at all. It's nice that they can basically do it on their own. I just didn't have the patience before to sit and try to referee the fights. They know that if they fight over the WII that it's gone for the day. I did that once and haven't had to do it again! It's funny to watch them play.
The girls playing Just Dance!

DJ playing Mario Cart! It's his favorite. He does it every morning after the girls go to school!

5. Cadence got this crazy straw awhile ago. We forgot about it then DJ found it one afternoon and insisted on drinking from it. I had to take a picture....it was pretty funny!

6. I did a Cutbank run last week with my mom. DJ was with us. We stopped at JC Penny's to check out if they had any deals. DJ found these jammies that were on sale. I couldn't resist. I love one piece jammies, so cute!


7. After I took the kids to the dentist I took them to the Dollar Store. I told them that if they all did good that we could stop and they could each buy a toy. It worked perfect. They were so excited to go buy something. DJ bought this sword. He got a little crazy one night with it. He refused to get his jammies on and went crazy with his sword!

My crazy red haired boy!


8. I forgot to mention in the Dentist post that all my kids put their name in a draw. It was made the next day and Brianna won it. She won a gift card for $150 to Toys R Us! I was shocked. I told them that I was telling my kids that they all won it together. They were cool with that. Oh my, you should of seen my kids, so excited. I took them shopping last Friday. I should of taken a picture, but forgot. They each got to pick a toy out. We were in the store for a while. It was so hard for all of them to choose. DJ finally decided on a Sonic remote control car. Cadence got a Brave bow and arrow and jewellery. She always tells me that she looks just like Brave, which she does a bit...with her crazy, curly, red hair! Brianna picked out an outfit for her Princess Doll, and a little case of make-up. Abbi picked a "fancy" stroller for her dolls. They were very happy! I was too, because I didn't pay a penny!

9. Lately DJ has really been into "magic". He'll say his "magic" words and then pretend to make things disappear or have the lights turn off or on! Anyways, he was outside yesterday and came up to the sliding door. I was standing at the sink. He kept knocking on the door telling me to open it. Richard had come up (without DJ noticing) and hid in the curtains. I yelled, "Doors open", and Richard slid the door open. The look on DJ's face was priceless. He mouth dropped open. Then I yelled, "Door close", as I waved my hand. Then the door closed. We did this a few times. I yelled for the doors to open and they opened again to DJ standing there amazed. Then he said, "Mom, that is AWESOME!" It was hilarious. We were all laughing. Then Richard jumped out from the curtains and scared DJ! We had to explain to him that his dad was opening and closing the door. Then today he went outside again and came to the door and yelled, "Mom, open the door like magic again." Ha ha ha! Funny boy!

10. Yesterday my mom watched DJ for me so I could go to work with Richard. He's working on a really big house and was doing the in floor heating. So I came and helped and so did Fred Freisen. We all worked so good together. We got it done really fast. It was really fun to work with my husband. I can see that happening more often, once all the kids are in school. I wouldn't mind at all!

So this random post, kind of turned into a Ten on Tuesday! Oh well, it's a good way to get caught up! Hope everyone has a great weekend. This weather has been awesome. It's giving us the Spring Fever. My kids have been having a blast playing outside. One of them even asked me today if I could get the pool out! Crazy kids! It's nice but not that nice!! ha ha!

No comments: