Spencer's

Spencer's

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ten On Tuesday or Thursday!

I've had no time to do any blogging lately. Plus, I just haven't felt motivated to do it either. So this is my attempt to try to jot some things down.

1. Cadence got her top 4 teeth pulled on Feb 13th. She was put under and then they pulled those 4 teeth. She was one sore little girl for a couple of days. She's just fine now. She sure looks cute with her toothless smile! Love it!

Cadence just before we left to go to the dentist. You can hardly see her 4 front teeth, because they were so tiny from her grinding her teeth.

On the way to the dentist. Cadence decided to take some pictures. Thereès her unicorn and blanket that she brought with her.

We had to wait for quite a while, so she got comfortable and watched tv. Not sure why her mouth is wide open!

Her after picture.....all 4 teeth gone! Brave girl!

2. We had a busy but fun Valentines Day. The kids were super excited. I had a little surprise for them when they woke up. They each got a cute stuffed monkey and some candy. I had to take a snack to school for the girls' class party. DJ helped me get things ready for our Valentines Day supper. We made heart pizza's and the girls set up the table all fancy. DJ helped me make the chocolate heart dessert. It was a fun day. The girls made us some cute Valentines. Richard surprised me with some flowers and chocolates. It was a great day!
My girls LOVE to decorate for partys. I just made the food and they set the table and put the decorations on!

4 happy kids ready to eat their Valentines Day dinner!!

Picture of my flowers and chocolates and the Valentines that the girls made and DJ painted me a picture!

I love getting notes from my kids. So cute!

3. We were eating Chili for supper and Dj thought that it was hilarious. Because one of his good friends name is Chili. He thought it was funny that we were "eating" him!! Then in the Chili there were red kidney beans. All of the sudden DJ said, "OH a wittle hot dog, me wove hot dogs!", as he popped a bean in his mouth. It was very cute.

4. The other day I came into the kitchen and noticed the door to the fridge was open a tiny bit. I went to close it and heard a little noise. So I opened it and DJ screamed, SURPRISE! Then he giggled and giggled. It was pretty funny!
I can see his cute little eyes!!!

He was so proud of himself. Then he got out and said, "Brrrrrr, that told (meaning cold)"!!!

5. Richard and I had our 12 Year Anniversary on Feb 3rd. We were not planning on doing anything when Ricahrd phoned me and said we were going to Kalispell for the night. So Shelly and Eric watched our kids for us. We left Saturday morning and came back on Sunday. It was a quick get away but very relaxing. So glad we went. These 12 years have gone by super fast and we have had some crazy, fun, sad, hard and awesome moments in those years! I love Richard so much and cannot imagine life without him.

6. We have had some super nice days lately. So one morning DJ and I walked over to the horses just across the road from us. DJ insisted on bringing his little stuffed monkey that he got from Valentines Day. It was cute how he carried the monkey and showed the monkey the horses. What a funny boy!

7. We went to the annual family dance. The girls were super excited to do their dance. I videoed it and did not take any pictures. So just picture the cuteness! Ha ha! They did the Continental Divide Dance. It was from Ice Age. They all did so good. I love watching them. I always tell them to stand together so its easier for me to video them. So they went down and stood by each other, then the teacher ran over and moved Abbi. Oops, I guess they had assigned spots. Abbi got after me! Oh well!

8. Abbi and Cadence decided to go into the Basketball camp. It runs for 5 weeks, on Saturday mornings, from 9-10. Brianna kept telling me no. The other two absolutely love it. I had fun watching them play a little game at the end. Abbi ran down to the basket and turned and caught the ball and made the basket. Yeah! She had a little help from her coach (who was trying to show them how to play an actual game). It was super cute to watch. I will have to take pictures next week. They each got a ball too. We had to make a rule that they could only bounce the ball downstairs. I hope we got us some basketball players! Ha ha!

9. On the long weekend we went to Kalispell and spent 4 days there with my family. I will have a whole post on this. But I just wanted to put down that my girls learned how to ski. We went to Black Tail Mountain and they went into a lesson for the morning. I was shocked with how well they did. It was so fun to see them going down the hill. Fun times!
Brianna, Cadence and Abbi (Ali is beside Abbi), ready to learn to ski!!

A family picture of us at Black Tail Mountain. We were just leaving! We had us some tired kids. The girls went to sleep so good that night!!

10. The kids had all last week off of school. I love having them home with me. We had relaxing mornings and then usually did something in the afternoon. On Wednesday we all went swimming in Lethbridge. We met up with Cam and his girls. So that was fun. On Thursday Shelly, brought Seth, Jazi and Spencer over for the day. The kids had a blast running around playing. They went outside and DJ and Seth got so dirty in the sand box. Seth did not have a change of clothes, so he put on a pair of DJs pants. He kept telling me that they werent going to fit. I told him to try and TADA, they fit him perfect! Kind of funny! There is DJ who is 4 and Seth will be 8 in May. I think I have a BIG boy!


No comments: