Spencer's

Spencer's

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Signature HomeStyles - Before and After!

As I mentioned a few posts ago, I had a Signature HomeStyles party at my house. I was very excited to get my shipment in. It took exactly two weeks and it came. I went to the post office and I had to go back my Escalade up to the back door so we could get all the big boxes in. I had to lay down my seats too. There was a LOT!! So exciting. DJ was so excited to see all the boxes. He had plans of his own. We made him a castle out of all the boxes. He was in heaven.
DJ doing his little happy dance over all the boxes. He also loved all the bubble wrap. He would run and jump on them to pop everything! It kept him happy for a long time!

So I did a few before and after pictures of what I did with the different things. I have to say that I'm loving all the baskets and storage boxes. They are awesome. So I thought I'd share the pictures that I took. First off I took a picture of the top of my fridge. It's a horrible place where I pile paper and just everything. It always looked horrible. Plus the corner of my cupboard and my junk drawer. It was all really messy and it didn't matter how many times I tried to organize it, it never lasted. So here are some pictures!
Before - our junk drawer! Really no organization here.

After - I love it! This was two weeks ago and it still looks nice and tidy!
Before - The counter top. This is not even bad. I usually have a lot more papers.

After - All organized, pens, scissors etc up top and papers below. Perfect!
Before - On top of the fridge.

After - My nice clean fridge and I even did a little decorating. None of this is from Signature HomeStyles, but all the papers and stuff went in the organizer on the counter top.

Before - The tv stand with all the WII stuff.

After - All the WII games and controllers fit in the basket perfectly!
Before - All the DVD's in our bedroom.

After - All the dvds put away neatly! Just makes it look so much better!

I put my CD's in the far left basket, and misc electronics in the next basket. This is in our bedroom on top of the book shelf. I didn't do a before picture but stuff was normally piled on top.

This was one of my favorite baskets. I decided to make it our craft caddy! It's perfect. It cleaned up our craft cupboard and it's easy for the kids to carry anywhere and everything has a place. They use it all the time!

I really should of done a before picture of the kids boot room closet. But I didn't. There's 3 lidded baskets here with their toques in one, gloves and mitts in another and the small one is their spring gloves and garden gloves.
That's not a picture of all the different baskets, but it gives you an idea of what I got. It sure was fun to think of where I was going to use them all. I love organizing my house. I love it even more when it actually stays organized. So far, it's worked great! Thanx Jenni for the awesome party! It sure was a lot of fun!

No comments: