Spencer's

Spencer's

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Snug As A Bug!!!

I know I'm behind in posting, but I just felt like doing a quick post today.....about TODAY!!! Ha ha!! It is a huge blizzard outside right now and I am just so thankful for our nice warm house that we have. I feel as snug as a bug in our house. I love Sunday afternoons, they are so relaxing (most Sundays)!

Sunday mornings in our house are usually chaotic and kind of crazy. I usually end up getting mad at someone......mostly Richard, and then feel horrible after. So these past couple of weeks, we've been trying to have more peaceful Sunday mornings. I think today was the best. I had a bad night last night, because a certain little boy kept waking up and wanting me. Not sure why, but I got up with him again and again. That doesn't happen out our house anymore, since they all sleep through the night. Anyways, then he woke up at 5:50am, ready for the day. Well, I was not. He bounced around in our bed for a bit, then I left and crawled into Cadence's bed and fell back to sleep. I woke up and it was already 8:15am. Oops! I got up ready to panic, when I realized that my wonderful, awesome husband had everything under control. The girls were all ready, and I just quickly did their hair. Then I went and got ready and then we went to church. Wow, it was amazing. We were even 10 minutes early! Loved it!

Sacrament meeting went pretty good too. It was a great day at church. We went to primary and DJ did so, so! He has a bad habit to come up to me while I am playing piano. I told him that if he sat with his teachers that we could bake something together, later today. He thought that was a great idea. He was a little sad and scared because his normal teacher wasn't there today. He has a hard time with change. But he stayed in his seat about 85% of the time. Which is better then 0% of the time!! Crazy kid! But he went to his class so good.

So this afternoon DJ and I made some cupcakes. He is so cute when we bake together. He has to do everything and is pretty good at it!
DJ so proud of his yummy cupcakes!

While DJ and I baked, the girls were busy playing. Abbi and Cadence played some Disney Dance on the WII, and Brianna did it later. There was also some good old fashion games of x and o's!!
Cadence and Abbi playing some X and O's.

Brianna playing some Disney Dance!

I love staying in our warm home when it's storming outside. Just makes me so grateful for everything in my life. Sometimes it's easy to complain and forget about all the wonderful little blessings that we have. So while the wind is howling and the snow is swirling around, we are nice and warm in our house enjoying spending the time together. It was a GREAT Sunday!
We had some yummy, homemade stew for supper.

DJ insisted on taking my picture. I was cold, so I was wearing Richard's sweater!

No comments: