Spencer's

Spencer's

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day 2013!

I woke up on Mother's Day to some giggling and then DJ ran into the room to inform me that I had to stay in bed. Fine by me! I snoozed for a bit and kept waiting. Then DJ came walking in with a HUGE grin on his face, carrying a plate of food for me. Abbi and DJ both made me breakfast in bed. It was super cute. They did it all by themselves. They made me some Cinnamon toast with apple slices and cheese. DJ was super proud of himself. So cute!!

My girls each made me a cute flower. Plus they each filled out a questionnaire about their mom. It made me laugh. It was so cute. Here are there surveys.

The flowers my girls made me. From left to right is Abbi, Brianna and then Cadence's!

ABBI
My mom is as pretty as - a Butrfli (butterfly)
She is as sweet as - a choklit cookee (chocolate cookie)
She is as smart as - a cat
But most of all, she is as special as - my earings!

ALL ABOUT MY MOM
Let me tell you about my mom. My mom is   22   (Abbi is my favoirte!) years old.
She likes to read on the ipad (yup, she got that one right!!).
The best thing she cooks is potato and gravee. (That is Abbi's favorite and she always asks me to make it!)
Her favorite food is straberees(strawberries).
Her favorite thing to do to relax is sleeping (bahahaha)!
We like to go shopping together.
She is really good at Driveen (driving).
As you can see, my mom is specail because she cooks! (So cute....loved getting this from Abbi!)

BRIANNA
My mom is as pretty as - a Flowr
She is as sweet as - a Mint candee
She is as smart as - a cat
But most of all, she is as special as - a dimend (a diamond)

ALL ABOUT MY MOM
Let me tell you about my mom. My mom is 50 years old.(ha ha thanx Brianna!)
She likes to go to the moovee theeatr (movie theatre). (Yeah, once in a blue moon and the kids are usually with me).
The best thing she cooks is peeza (pizza).
Her favorite food is slaled (salad).
Her favorite thing to do to relax is do nothing. (ha ha, she's so right!)
We like to go shopping (apprarently Abbi and Brianna love to shop!) together.
She is really good at being nice.
As you can see, my mom is special because She LOVES us! (So dang cute! Thanks Brianna I loved reading this!)

CADENCE
My mom is as pretty as flowler (flower).
She is as sweet as a mint cand (candy).
She is as smart as cat (I guess all my girls think cats are really smart and so am I !!! ha ha!)
But most of all, she is as special as yellow blancet (Cadence's most prized possession is her yellow blanket so I will take that as a compliment)!

ALL ABOUT MY MOM
Let me tell you about my mom. My mom is 100 years old (Thanks Cadence!!).
She likes to Klen (clean). (Not really but I do clean a lot!!)
The best thing she cooks is mushroom soup. (Cadence's favorite!)
Her favorite food is chokolits (chocolates) (Oh yes, so right!!)
Her favorite thing to do to relax is nap!
We like to play soccer together (I am their coach).
She is really good at sewing.
As you can see, my mom is special because she is my mom! (Loved it! So fun to read....thanx Cadence it made my day!)

We then went to church where I got to sit and listen to my kids sing and Mother's Day song to me. That's right I didn't play the piano, because I was released! Yeah! I was in there for almost 4 years! I loved the calling but was ready for something new! My new calling is the Young Women's camp director! It will be a lot of fun!
My mom and Abbi. I think my mom is the greatest!! Love her!

After church we came home and got the salad I made and then went out to my parents house for dinner. It was fun to just relax and eat some yummy food. It was a good and relaxing day. We were there all afternoon and then we came home and put kids to bed! I love being a mom, even though it can be really hard sometimes. But it is so awarding too! Love my kids so much!


2 comments:

The Bassetts said...

Ha ha, I loved reading your kids answers to the surveys, so cute! Have fun at young women's camp this summer!

Nicole Chance said...

Loved loved LOVED the survey! I did that with Olen for Jay's Fathers Day present...kids are the greatest! Sounds like you had a great Mothers Day:)