Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Clogging Recital!

The girls had their clogging recital last Thursday. They were all pretty excited about it. We were too! Then clogging is done! Yeah!! Ha ha! I love when things start wrapping up! They are finished choir too! Anyways, they had to be there at about 5:30pm on Thursday night. It was a little bit crazy. I had to drive bus in Raymond and be back to pick the girls up from piano by 4:30. Then we had to hurry home and get supper made and do all their hair and make up. Sheesh, it was just a little crazy in our house! But we made it and we were only a little bit late!

They were doing two numbers. They were all sitting on the side lines in order, according to the program. So I ran over and got a picture of my girls with their class. There's only 5 in their class. They all have a lot of fun together.

Their first number was a sailor one. I videoed them doing it. We love watching clog. It's so cute. I didn't get a picture of them dancing, but we've loved watching the video over and over!
Cute Sailors!!

Then their second number was Siamese Cats! They were so stinking cute! Seriously, so cute! They did so good. Cadence was cracking me up. She made a cute cat! They all did!
Abbi, Brianna, Mia, Cadence and Lillie! What cute cats they are!!

Afterward, we gave the girls their own flowers. Then we took some pictures of them and then with their teacher, Quincy. It was a fun night. We came home and I got a picture of the girls with their flowers in their own vase!

So proud of my girls!! They were super excited to get their own flowers!!

Abbi, Cadence and Brianna with their teacher, Quincy!!

DJ, Cadence, Abbi and Brianna all squished into the back of our rental car! Cuties!

Cadence with her pretty yellow flowers!

Brianna and her flowers!

Abbi with her flowers!

My beautiful girls with all their flowers!


No comments: