Spencer's

Spencer's

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ten On Thursday!

1. We've had some pretty crazy weather, but what's new!! We had a lot of snow one day. It was perfect to make a snowman. It was warm out but we still had lots of snow. DJ came home from pre-school and went right outside to make a snow man. But then he decided to just make the biggest snowball he could!
DJ worked hard out there rolling up his big snow ball!!

Love him!

2. I came out of the school after taking DJ onto the stage for PUF, and saw Cadence and Brianna out in the falling snow with their class. They were taking the temperature of the snow. It was so cute to watch them. I had to take a picture!
Brianna, in the pink and Cadence, in the green pants. They had fun!!

3. We watched conference at Richard's parents house on the Sunday. The kids did so good in the morning. They all stayed down their with us and watched. I got them some conference bingo cards and we helped them cover them with marsh mellows when they heard the speaker talk about anything on their cards. I really enjoyed listening to the talks.
Watching conference and busy doing the bingo cards!


4. We've had a lot of sickies in our house lately. Abbi came home from school one day crying. She went straight to my bed and fell asleep. That is not normal. I took her to the doctors the next day. She had an ear infection. I took DJ in, cause he kept crying that his throat hurt. Poor kid. He was so brave, and even let the doctor swab his throat. So I got him an ice cream cone afterwards.
Abbi sound asleep in our bed.

DJ was in heaven eating his nice cold ice cream cone!!

5. We went to the Kids Show in Lethbridge one Saturday. The kids did the bike rodeo. They all had fun doing it and learning the right signals. DJ was super shy, but he still listened and did what he was suppose too!
Abbi, DJ and Cadence going through the course!

Brianna, in the pink coat, ahead of everyone!

6. We watched a show on the stage. Different Polynesian dances. They did the Hukka dance. My kids thought it was hilarious. They showed me their cool Hukka faces!!
DJ's cute Hukka face!!

My cute kids!!

7. We saw some cool pets at one of the stands. My kids even got to touch a cute baby turtle. Plus they all got a air sprayed tattoo. It was a fun afternoon!
Abbi holding a ferret.

Brianna holding the ferret.

Cadence wouldn't hold it but she did pet it!

DJ petting a cute baby rabbit!

Abbi holding a cute little turtle. She was in heaven.

Brianna loved holding the turtle too. Cadence almost dropped it!! Ha ha!

My awesome kids showing off their cool fake tattoos!

8.  Oh they got to go inside a fire truck too. DJ was in heaven, he loved that!
Abbi and DJ up in the fire truck.

My kids loved sitting in the fire truck.

9. My kids are funny and say the funniest things sometimes. Lately, DJ will come up to me and say, "What time is it mom?" I will answer by saying, "It's 10:30 (or whatever time it is)." Then he will say, "What does that mean, just tell me." He says this at least 10 times a day. Cadence will say to me, "Mom, I'm hungry like a pickle." She says this means that she's super hungry! Funny kids!

10. My little boy is not so little anymore. We went to get him Sunday shoes yesterday and I had the guy measure DJ's foot. I was blown away when he told me DJ's shoe size. I didn't believe him at first. I've been shoving this poor boys foot into size 13 1/2 shoes and this guy says DJ is a size 2, but should be in a 2 1/2. What???? It blew me away. He's been growing so fast. I just bought him new size 1 shoes about a month ago. Poor boy, no wonder he's been crying on Sundays and refusing to wear his size 13 shoes. Sheesh. I felt bad. So now he has brand new shoes, his right size.
My big boy, racing cars on his track he set up!!

Getting his cars out of the bucket!!

No comments: