Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Old Time Photography!!

So here are our Old Time Photo Family Pictures. Like I mentioned in the last post. We had a blast dressing up and taking the pictures. Abbi was happy once she got a gun in her hand! Ha ha! So funny! So here they all are!!

Old Cowboy DJ!! He was loving this whole dress up thing. Especially since he had two guns!!

Cadence looks so cute!! She looks like she belongs in the olden times!!

Miss Brianna looks pretty darn cute too! I love that her hair was in braids.

Abbi is pretty stinking cute too, but as you can tell she was NOT impressed! Especially since the lady gave her flowers to hold instead of a gun!! Ha ha ha!

Then there's me! Ha ha! Not sure if I really like it...but there it is.

I think Richard looks pretty hot!! Ha ha! I love his furry chaps!

My 3 cute girls!! Abbi is a bit happier, since she has a gun!! Oh they are posing as bank robbers here!!

DJ wanted to pose with them and be the "Boss" of the bank robbers! ha ha!

Me and Richard!!

Our cute little family!! Abbi thinks its funny that she's pointing her gun at her dad! Oops! We didn't realize it till we got the picture back! ha ha!
So now here are the same pictures but all in black and white. It gives you more of the olden day feel! So I wanted to post both sets!








No comments: