Spencer's

Spencer's

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Kids Pictures!

I'm cheap and don't buy the school photos every year. So I try to take a picture of each of the kids at the beginning of the school year. I enjoy taking pictures with my camera. So I took each of the kids out one day and we had fun taking a bunch of pictures. So this post is mostly of my awesome kids!!

Love how long Abbi's hair is getting!


She had to do a silly face!!!


Where's Abbi?!!

You are so beautiful Abbigail!!

I love the fall colors!

This is just down the road from our house!

My handsome little dude!

Love your smile DJ!

He's my little poser!! ha ha! He kept telling me he had a different pose to do!


Now his goofy face!

DJ was telling Abbi how they were going to do pictures together!

Love my DJ!!

Abbi and Leia!!!

This was a fail, but DJ wanted this pose so he could show off his cowboy boots! Ha ha!

Cadence looking so pretty. I love this color on her!

Big smiles.

An eagle kept flying over our heads!

Brianna looking so beautiful too!


Love her big smile!

Throwing leaves up in the air! Ha ha!

They were both laughing!

Pretty girls! If you can't tell I did Abbi and DJ one day and Brianna and Cadence a different day!
Brianna the thinker!!

Cadence getting wind blown! ha ha...it was a bit windy out!

It was windy and bright! Abbi wouldn't come in the pictures! Oh well!

DJ on the bales!

Love this picture of Brianna! So pretty!


My four crazy and amazing kids!


Oh DJ you make me smile!

There's his wrangler butt! Ha ha!

No comments: