Spencer's

Spencer's

Monday, October 28, 2013

Family Pictures 2013!!

So it's been a few years, 3 to be exact, since we've had our family pictures taken. I looked around and checked different prices. We didn't want to spend too much money. So a couple from our ward said they would do it and it was only $75. I was excited about that and so was Richard.  So we went out last Saturday. I was a little worried that it was going to be too windy and cold, but it turned out perfect. It was so nice out! We went out to the farm again. It's so pretty out there and gives us a lot of options. Brent was super excited and just loved it out there!

They had all the cute ideas, we just did what they said. Brent took the pictures and his wife, Julie, would help pose us. I love the pictures, they all turned out so cute. So now I will over load you with all the pictures!!
My three beautiful girls and I. Love them!




DJ and his Dad!! So cute!! DJ couldn`t stop wiggling around, so I thought this turned out perfect!

I thought this was a cool family picture. Richard wasn`t so sure.....but I think it looks really neat!

Our cute little family!

Love this one of Cadence. So cute!

Brianna and her big beautiful hair! So pretty!

My pretty Abbi!

DJ was so good at listening to what he was suppose to do!

Richard and I!

Cute picture of the kids. The sun was shining right in their eyes!

Richard and the kids walking ahead to the creek.

My favorite picture of our handsome DJ!!

Aaaawww, I just love it when we get a cute picture of my triplets!!!

They are just so stinking cute! I can`t believe how big they are getting!

This picture makes me laugh. Poor DJ was having a hard time smiling naturally!!

Another family pose!

Playing in the leaves!

A perfect fall family picture!
So there are our pictures. I`m really happy with them. He did a great job! The farm is so pretty at this time of year, lots of different places to take cool pictures. We were surprised at how high the creek was. The kids thought that was funny! It was a fun afternoon getting our pictures taken, and the kids did awesome. We went and got a treat after. They deserved it!! Love my family!

1 comment:

The Bassetts said...

Cute pictures!!!I just read your blog back to the start of school. I will have to read more to catch up on your summer. I LOVE your chore charts, I might have to steal the idea! Where did you get the great pictures to go with it (the laundry basket). I tried drawing pictures for my kids chore chart last year and they couldn't tell what I was drawing - Ha ha! I loved catching up - your kids are so big!