Spencer's

Spencer's

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Day 2013!

So Christmas Day came! My kids were so excited, but they still slept really good. Abbi woke up first at 6:45am. Everyone else slept in till just after 7:00am. Which I was fine with! The kids were super excited. Richard and I were getting up and trying to wake up. He sent the kids out to look at their stockings. We came out while they were going through their stockings. So fun to watch. They were all excited and loved everything they got in their stockings.
Abbi helping her dad open up his stocking.

DJ showing me his "moustache" pen! He thought it was funny!

Cute Cadence cuddling her new Care Bear! She loved it!

Then we started opening presents. We always have the kids open a present at a time. We give them each a present and then they open. They check each others presents out and we usually end up opening up the boxes. Then on to the next present. It was fun to see them super excited.
All the kids opening their presents from Santa.

DJ showing me how much he liked all his Ninja Turtle stuff. He got a sword too!

Brianna opening up her present from Mom and Dad.

Abbi loved her Lalaloopsy dolls from mom and dad.

Cadence LOVES her stuffed teddy bear. She takes it everywhere!

I was excited to watch Richard open his present from me. He was very surprised that he got an automatic skeet shooter. It was fun to see him surprised. It doesn't happen very often!
Richard opening up his gift from me. The girls were excited to see what it was too. It was super heavy!

I got all the attachments for my Kitchen Aide. I was surprised too. I am excited to use them. I love using my Kitchen Aide. It has been the best buy ever! Now I can use it even more!

I made the girls each a decorative pillow. I had sewn on buttons into their letters....A, B or C. They all loved them. I thought they turned out super cute. Richard made DJ a car racing ramp. He loved it too. I love doing home made gifts too.
DJ playing with his car ramp. Richard did an awesome job making it. Thanks hunny!

DJ went and got dressed up like Leonardo!

It was a fun morning. The only bad thing was I still wasn't feeling the best. I was so tired after all that. Richard made us some yummy breakfast. Then I went back to bed to rest for a little bit. Richard got a call by one of our neighbours. They had water everywhere and needed help. So he ran over to help them.

We went downstairs and tried out our new game, Infinity, on the WII. DJ was so excited to play it. The girls all took a turn playing it too. Then we sat down and watched one of the new movies we got for Christmas too! It was a relaxing morning!
DJ figuring out the Infinity game!

Then we got ready and headed to Cardston. My kids all got these crazy animal toques in their stockings. So I had them all put them on so I could get a picture of them. It was kind of funny. DJ decided that he was going to be grumpy and didn't want his picture taken. But I got one real quick and then he was so mad at me!!
My 3 cute girls!! Love the toques!

DJ with his pouty face!!

We went to Richard's parents first. We got to open some presents up there too. The kids were excited to open another present. We hung out there for a bit. Then we headed over to Grandma Spencer's house for dinner.

DJ got a log cabin kit. He was laughing at this crazy singing puppy!

Abbi was very happy with her scrap booking kit.

Cadence got a scrap booking kit too and she loves it!

Brianna with her kit. They were all different!

DJ building a house. He loves it! Has had so much fun with it!

Everyone watching a funny Elf thing on Facebook. Everyone thought it was so funny!

We had a yummy Christmas dinner. The kids had fun playing downstairs and just being crazy!! Ha ha! We had fun visiting and playing games. I brought my new game that my parents gave me, Ticket to Ride Europe. It was a fun game to play, even though I think we played by the wrong rules. Oh well! It was still fun! Then we loaded up the kids and headed for home. We got home before 7pm. So we let the kids play with their new things for a while. Then it was bed time. Everyone was super tired. We had a real good day.
Grandma Spencer handing out her gift to the kids. They all got $20. Thanks Grandma!


DJ came home and started building his cabins again. He loves it!

The girls got busy and started to scrapbook some pictures. So cute!

Richard was relaxing and watching some tv with his new blanket!!
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!













Then

No comments: