Spencer's

Spencer's

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Building Our House!

OK, I've meant to do a post on this for months. So here I am!! As you know, we've been busy building our new home. We started back in June and still going strong. We are still living in the campground. But on Sept 1, 2014 we moved into the basement of the house there. So we are out of our trailer. We lived in our trailer ALL summer long. We were there from May 30th - Sept 1st. Wow.....crazy eh!! Truthfully, we really enjoyed our summer. It was a lot of fun and a bit of an adventure. I don`t know if it was the close living quarters, but I feel like we`ve gotten closer as a family too! I`ve been so much better with not yelling at my kids. I hate yelling, but I still end up doing it. But for the last 4 months, I`ve hardly yelled at all. It`s been wonderful. The kids have been so good too. So, NO, we haven`t driven each other crazy yet! It will be awesome when we do move into our house, but we are surviving!

I have a bunch of pictures and I thought I`d put them in order. From breaking ground to pouring cement and building. You can see where we are at today. So here comes the over load of pictures!!

The kids are siting right in the middle of our house!!!


They love playing on all the dirt piles!

Our driveway that will come off of the lane, right to our garage!



Our walk out basement!

Yeah, it`s looking like a house!!



My hard working man!!!! He`s so amazing. Love him!!

No comments: