Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fun At The Farm!

For my birthday Richard and the kids really surprised me by giving me a brand new fancy camera. I was completely shocked and excited. I've always wanted a really nice camera. I've had a lot of fun practising and taking lots of pictures!! I had a really nice birthday. It was on a Sunday, so the primary sang to me and then we went out to my parents for dinner and cake. It was perfect!!






We had some really yucky days at the beginning of September, but then it turned into really nice days. So we've spent a lot of time out at the farm. Like, a lot of time!! ha ha! The kids love inviting their friends over and then we all head out to the farm. We've mowed the grass all around the tramp and swing set, and Richard hung up a swing from a tree. Plus the kids found some cool forts underneath trees and they've spent hours playing there. Then we go down to the creek and they splash and play in there too. One Friday afternoon we were probably down there for 3 hours, just exploring and playing outside. It was so fun. It was a beautiful afternoon and it felt so peaceful! I really enjoyed myself as I walked around and took pictures as the kids played so good with each other.



I love this picture of our lane. So pretty!


Brianna, Cadence and their friend, Kristin having a break by the apple tree.


Cadence eating her apple!



Abbi and her friends Adelae and Taylor climbing the trees!

Richard taking DJ for a ride on the quad!

There they go!

Adelae, Taylor and Abbi playing in the creek.



Ha ha, so much fun splashing.


DJ having a blast on the swing!

Kristin and Cadence walking around together. The two red heads....watch out!!




 






We go out to the farm a lot. When Richard is working I will bring supper out and we can all sit down at the picnic table and eat together. That way we have some time together as a family too. The kids always ask when we are going out. We can't wait till we move in!! Seriously, can't wait!
My four cuties on the bales!


I thought this would be a cool picture but DJ was not impressed!

At all! He was crying!

Cadence was mooing like a cow and DJ thought she was funny!




Running up to meet dad!

Time for some roasted marsh mellows!

The kids have a blast playing on the big dirt hills and on the bales too. There's just always so much to do out there. I usually take them for a quad ride too. We've explored every corner and hiding spot on the farm!! Always lots of fun to be had by all!
DJ was finding some treasures that he could put in his bag!

Richard working up on the lift.

The roof is looking good!

Cool picture of my kids with the dark clouds! They had a blast playing on the dirt hills!

No comments: