Spencer's

Spencer's

Monday, November 10, 2014

Halloween Fun!

Well Halloween has come and gone! It was last Friday and it was beautiful out. It was so nice. I loved getting the kids dressed up in their costumes with out bundling them up too!

We carved pumpkins on Monday for FHE! The kids were afraid that I had forgotten about doing that. We were invited upstairs for apple pie. So we all went up as a family. It was dark in the stair ways and we got to the top of the stairs and there were two huge mirrors that were the closet doors. Then there was a curtain that we had to walk through to get to the living room. Confusing yet! Anyways, I was behind DJ and watched him grab the curtain and move it and walk smack into the mirror. Oh my, we all started laughing so hard. It surprised DJ but he started laughing too. It was so funny!

Our cool looking pumpkins!

DJ did the small one, Brianna's is the middle and Cadence and Abbi carved the big one!

Anyways, DJ had his school party on Thursday. I went as a mommy helper and brought some cupcakes too. He was so excited to have me there with him. He decided to dress up as a super cute Knight!! He loved his costume!! He was so happy to dress up and go. Last year he was too shy and didn't want to dress up. This year we had no problems! I was in DJ's group and they went to three different stations. They had a lot of fun. The last station was in the gym and they got to play on the scooters and on the bouncy houses! Tons of fun!!
My handsome and cute little Knight!!




Then we went back to the classroom and were sitting on the carpet. Mrs. Cook was talking to the class, when we could hear some really loud cackling!! We all turned to the door and in walked a scary looking witch that was carrying a pot that was bubbling and smoke was coming out of it. It really freaked some kids out. DJ just back up against me and got on my lap. One girl started to bawl. Then the witch was like, "Oh, I'm Cody's mom, I brought you some root beer." Well DJ would have nothing to do with the root beer. Ha ha!!! She even took off her wig so kids could see who it was!

Then they had snacks and treats. I had fun being there with DJ. He does so good in school. Love watching him interact with other kids. He's so nice to everyone, makes me happy!!

Then on Friday morning it was the Halloween parade at the school. DJ and I went, but he would not dress up. We got there and he noticed that everyone was dressed up. So we went into the bathroom so I could change him. Silly boy. He went into the gym and went and sat with his class. It was fun to see everyones costumes!!
There's DJ walking with his class.

Abbi walking in the parade!


Cute Brianna as a "black" witch!

There's Cadence, dressed up as a witch too!

It was so nice outside, that in the afternoon we went out to the farm so the kids could run around and play. I took a few pictures of them playing. Then we came back so I could make them some supper before we headed out trick or treating.
The kids were watching the cows!

Cadence eating her slushie on the trampoline!

Brianna watching the bulls fight!

DJ was just laying down in the dirt!

I got the kids all ready and had to take some pictures. They looked so cute!! They were super excited. We went and picked up Cadence's friend, Kristin and she came with us. We stayed out for about 1 1/2 hrs. They got a ton of candy! DJ was getting tired, because his pillow case was getting super heavy!! ha ha!! So we gave him a little bag, which he would empty into the pillow case and keep going!
Ready to go trick or treating.

DJ, the Knight, Brianna the Black witch, Cadence the mean witch and Abbi was Maleficent!

We came home and the kids got their jammies on and dumped out there candy. They had more fun organizing all the their candy. It was funny to listen and watch them!! My kids crack me up sometimes!! It was a fun night! We let them stay up later, because they didn't have school the next day. That was nice!
Watching a movie and organizing their candy!

No comments: