Spencer's

Spencer's

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Ten Or More On Tuesday!

I feel like the days are flying by and so are the weeks. It's scary how fast Christmas is sneaking up on us. I have done absolutely nothing!! That is a first! So here is what we have been up too!

1. DJ's birthday was a few weeks ago. We went out to my mom's one night so Jill and Tiff could help me make cupcakes for DJ. We had a lot of fun icing and figuring out what we were making the cupcakes into! Thanks Tiff and Jill you guys rock!! The kids had fun helping us eat the left over icing!
We were making a big truck! Can ya tell?!

Jill and Tiff, my life savors!

Abbi squeezing some icing into her mouth!

Brianna's turn!

Then they turned and helped DJ fill his mouth!

The finished product! DJ loved it!

2. Richard and Justin have been putting in a lot of hours on the house. I feel like I haven't put any pictures up lately. It's so exciting to see things getting done on the house. I love it! It's slowly taking shape and I can't wait till we are living there!
Justin and Richard eating their supper that we brought out to them!

Having some hot chocolate on their scaffolding on top of the trailer. Then they would pull that trailer with the quad. It was a little crazy! They were doing the soffit on the house.

We have all our windows and doors in! Yeah! And you can see the soffit they were putting in on the right side.

3. When Steve and Stacey were down for Megan's wedding, we decided to throw a surprise birthday party for Stacey. She's turning the big 40!!! It was a fun little party! I think we surprised her! She wasn't expecting it at all! ha ha (evil laugh)!!
Stacey and Keira with the awesome cake!

Stacey got a fancy cane from Brent, Tiff, Cody and Emily!

I gave her a bottle of kisses and the note said, "You can KISS your 30's good bye!" and then a bag of rockets that said, "But your 40's are going to ROCK!" Ha ha! Love ya Stacey!

4. I love finding crazy selfies on my phone. Cadence has the best ones right now. She just cracks me up. So here are her selfies!


5. One day last week (after the kids dentist appointment), we stopped by to see Dr. Malach. He really wanted to see my kids. It was fun to walk in and be told that he was too busy to see anyone that didn't have an appointment. I mentioned that he told me to stop by and he wanted to see my triplets. Then it was like, "Oh yeah, come right back, he really wants to see you!" Ha ha ha! Totally made me smile. My kids all became super shy, but they all said hi! He loved to see them all!
Dr. Malach was my Doctor for all my kids!

6. We have been going out to my parents every Sunday for dinner and so I can do laundry. Anyways, my kids love to play games. I took pictures of them playing spoons. That is their favorite game, so far!!
Playing spoons!

Brianna had just grabbed her spoon!

7. When there are things for me to do out at the house I do them. It's usually me cleaning up around the house and taking loads and loads to the dump. It helps to keep it less cluttered. Last week I was able to start insulating. It's not very hard but it is not a very fun job! Ha ha! But it's something I can do!
Crazy eyes! Ha ha! They were really itchy eyes by the end of the day. Ouch!

8. The week after Megan and Chris' wedding they had their reception in Barnwell. So the kids and I headed to the reception. Richard was working on the house with Justin. It was fun to visit with everyone!

9. DJ has recently found that he can fit in our huge lidded tote. He excitedly told me that it's like his room. He even taped a flashlight in it and put his pillows and blankets in it with his toys. It totally cracked me up. Then that night he insisted on sleeping in it. So I told him he could, thinking there was no way it was going to last. But he slept there all night! It was hilarious. It couldn't of been that comfortable. He did wake up on 6am on a Saturday!

10. Now on that same note, the kids were playing in the other big tote of ours. I kept telling them not to play in that one, because it locks, and if you are inside you would be stuck. So they came back and kept playing with their other one. Well a week later the kids were playing after supper and I was telling the girls to read. I then went into my room to prepare my FHE lesson. I came out and couldn't find Abbi anywhere. I asked DJ (who was in the bathroom) where she was, since he was playing with her. He said he didn't know. I was walking around and was totally confused where she went. Then we could hear someone screaming for mom. But it was very muffled. I was running around. I flew outside but she wasn't out there. Then we ran into the pool room and opened the lid to the tote. Ta da! There she was screaming and crying. She had been locked in there probably for 10 minutes or so. Sheesh. We calmed her down and I was trying not to laugh (I'm so bad)! I don't think we will ever find Abbi in a big lidded tote again!

11. I picked DJ up from Kindergarten one day and he was excitedly telling me that they were going to go to the fire department. He was so excited. He told me that he was going to be a fireman when he grew up. Then he told me that he was going to always have marsh mellows and a stick with him. Then he smiled at me so big and said wouldn't that be fun. I can roast a marsh mellow while I put a fire out. Then he started laughing so hard!! Oh I love him! He cracks me up!
My crazy boy doing exercises with me!

12. I found a picture from over a month ago. We went out to my parents and my kids started helping my dad unload his trailer of top soil. It was so cute. My kids worked hard and didn't stop till it was all done. So cute!
Smoothing out all the top soil! What hard workers!




No comments: