Spencer's

Spencer's

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Then There Was Snow!

We've had amazing weather for fall. We've loved it. Even though the kids kept saying they wanted it to snow. I was OK without the snow!! Well, we knew it wouldn't last forever. It snowed a couple days after Halloween. It was on Sunday. We woke up to a LOT of snow. The kids were super excited. It was so pretty out. We were ready for church early, so we drove out to the farm quit so I could take a few pictures. So pretty!







We did go out to my parents after church and the kids went out with their Grandpa Paxman for a walk. I told them they couldn't get all wet, because they didn't have any snow pants on. They had a blast shoveling snow off the trampoline!
Grandpa with Abbi, Cadence and DJ outside!!


The kids wanted to go play in the snow after church. But we didn't have their boots, or snow pants or coats. I found their mitts and toques. So first thing Monday morning I ran to Lethbridge to get some snow stuff for the kids. I picked them up from school and they were so excited to go out and play. They played for hours. Actually, till it was too dark to see. They had so much fun in the snow. I had bought two sleds too. We live right on a big hill. So that was perfect!!



Action picture of Cadence wiping out!! ha ha!






I love my new camera. So much fun to take a lot of pictures!!! The kids love it when I take action pictures of them too! The kids had a blast in the snow. It only lasted for two days, then it was gone again. Now they are waiting till it snows again! Oh to be a kid!!

No comments: