Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thanksgiving!

I mentioned in my last post that our Thanksgiving weekend was a little crazy. Just because we had to clear out of our basement suite for one week. What a pain. Oh well. We still had a good weekend. The kids got Friday and Monday off. So that was nice to have a long weekend. Yeah!

On Sunday we went to Cardston for dinner at Grandma and pa Spencer's house. We went a little early so we could do our laundry first. Then we went over and enjoyed a Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious and a lot of fun to hang out with family and let the kids play with their cousins. We stayed late and then came home to put kids to bed!

Then on Monday we got up and we started packing things up. Richard helped for a bit then he had to go work for the morning. So the kids and I worked together. Well, I guess I did most of it! Ha ha! It was crazy. I finally had the Escalade packed to the hilt and we were ready to leave. It was 1:00pm by the time we left. I was beat and grumpy. It was an insane morning. Sheesh! I just have to keep telling myself and it's all worth it!

We got to my parents and I was so done. We took things downstairs and I plopped onto the couch downstairs and didn't want to move. My body was dead! The kids had a blast running around with their cousins and playing.
Brianna reading Mary and DJ a story. So cute!
Abbi and Keira working hard and raking some leaves.

Keira had so much fun!

Dinner was delicious and it was fun to visit and be around family. That's what Thanksgiving is all about. I am so thankful for my family.
The kids table!

There was a lot of giggles coming from this table!

After dinner, there was skeet shooting going on in the back yard. I decided to take my camera and take some pictures of everyone. I didn't feel like shooting, all the muscles in my body were aching all ready, I didn't need to shoot a gun!! Ha ha!
Abbi, DJ and Trayden watching everyone.


I think that was Trayden shooting.




The kids had fun running around outside. It was really nice out. We've had wonderful fall weather! Then the guys started to play a game of 21. It was so funny to watch them. They were all a little competitive. But there was no way, Cody was going to let anyone younger then him win. So funny to watch!
Cody, David, Chase and Trayden playing 21!

Trayden couldn`t miss his foul shots! Way to go Tray!



Trayden trying to stop his Uncle David!! Ha ha!

Chase with his hook shot!


So there is my very late post on Thanksgiving. It was an awesome weekend. Lots of fun had by all!


No comments: