Spencer's

Spencer's

Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Few Happenings!

OK so I thought it would be the easiest to just do a list of a bunch of things we have been up to. I'm trying really hard to catch up on my blog. So hard to keep up with it in the summer. Then I get further behind because we do so much in the summer. So here we go!

1. We've had quite a few dark stormy clouds over the summer. Not so much rain this year but I love to see the dark clouds come in! So here are a bunch of pictures of some cool looking clouds! Oh, plus we did have a few rainy days. But over all it's been a very dry and hot summer.
Cool looking sky....a storm rolling in!

Love our pretty views!


Leia loves to look for deer and then chase them!

DJ and Abbi watching the storm come in!

And here comes the rain! They ran around with their umbrellas!

2. Since it's been so hot out I took the kids bridge jumping for the first time at the end of June. They thought I was a little crazy. I jumped first to show them. Then the girls all did it! DJ wasn't for the idea of jumping. But he would come float with us down the canal. Then he'd watch us jump and take pictures for us!!
Cadence and I were the brave ones jumping first.

All my girls jumping with me! And yes I still plug my nose! Ha ha!

Abbi, Me, Cadence and Brianna!



SPLASH!!!

Swimming to the edge of the canal!

And again! Love Cadence in this picture!! Ha ha!

Brianna jumping after us!


No comments: