Spencer's

Spencer's

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Trip To Waterton!

The day after the 1st we decided to go to Waterton with my family. We decided to meet at the highway at 10:30am. Well I woke up at 9:30am and realized that EVERYONE else was still sound asleep. I got ready and went down at 10am and woke everyone up!! Ha ha! They were all exhausted from the day before. But they all got up and ate and ready really fast. We were out the door super fast!!
Abbi and Shaylee sound asleep! So cute!! ha ha!

We first stopped at Emerald Bay where we met everyone and had lunch together. There was me with the kids and Mikah and Shaylee. Mom, David and Jill and Chris and Megan. We were all trying to decide on what kind of hike to go on. We didn't want to do anything too hard, because David was with us. Plus it was super hot out. So we all agreed on hiking in Red Rock Canyon. I came prepared and brought extra clothes and our swimsuits. I'm super good like that! Ha ha!
DJ with his awesome peace sign!!

He wanted to see if he could float on the log floating by. Ummmm...nope! Ha ha!

DJ and Cadence, throwing rocks!
So we got to Red Rock and all went to the bathrooms to change. Then away we went. Everyone followed us but then just me and the kids ended up going further. My kids were determined to get to that specific spot where there is a water slide. So away we went!
Cool shot of all the kids hiking in the Canyon.

DJ loved finding cool spots for me to take a picture of him!

Cadence, Brianna, Mikah, Abbi, Shaylee and DJ! My kids love having their cousins with us!


Everyone hiking while Cadence was doing a cool pose!!

My handsome boy!!

Ha ha....love Shaylee`s pose here. They were all excited that they found the water slide!

There goes Shaylee!

Oooohhh.....so cold!

Abbi getting ready to go down.!

Oh, I decided to give it a try too!

Brrrr....it was ice cold!



DJ and Cadence!


Abbi went down!!



Yup I went again! Ha ha.....love my expression!

Ha ha!! Good pictures Mikah!!

These two crazies decided to duck their heads under the water.

So brave!



Love this picture of Brianna!

Me trying to get a picture with DJ!
We started coming back down the Canyon and DJ was calling my name so I could get a picture of him under a ledge. I turned just in time to see him crack his head really hard on the rock. He was not a happy camper. The poor kid, hit it really hard. So the girls went ahead while I brought DJ back. He was crying the whole way. He`s too heavy for me to carry and walk on the uneven ground. So I was just helping him as he was crying. Felt bad for him. At one point we stopped and he found a butterfly and wanted to take a picture of it. It got him to stop crying, so I let him carefully use my camera!
DJ`s picture of the butterfly!

We found Jill!

There`s Chris!!

Cool picture of Uncle Chris with Brianna, Mikah, Shaylee and Cadence!

David and Jill with the girls!


Cool picture of David and Jill together!

Me and my kids!! Love them!

After the hike we headed back out of the park. We stopped in Mt. View for some yummy ice cream! It`s so much cheaper than in Waterton and just as good. Then I had to head home with my troops! Richard and I were coming back up to Cardston to go to the Temple. So we got home and I quickly through together some supper and put it in the oven. Then Richard and I left and Mikah and Shaylee watched our kids. So nice to have them with us! It was a perfect day ending with the perfect evening!!

No comments: