Spencer's

Spencer's

Monday, September 14, 2015

July 1st Fun!

As I mentioned before, Richard and I came home the morning of July 1st. We got home and everyone was all ready to go. I grabbed a few things and we got some chairs and away we went. We went straight into Raymond to go to the Parade. It was a fun morning. As we were walking back to our vehicles it started to rain. It felt so good. It had been so hot that it was nice to have a cool break!! It didn't last long though!
My happy boy, DJ!!

My crazy kids yelling hi!! Then people would throw candy at them!! They got LOTS!!
 
We went out to my parents farm after the parade. Family all on the Paxman side were invited. It's always fun to talk and visit with everyone. I love it! Three of my Grandpa Paxman's (he passed away in 2000) came out. They came and found me and wanted to see my triplets. So I went and round up my girls. They wanted a picture with my girls!! It was so cute! My girls were acting all shy! It was fun to visit with them. The biggest topic was David. Everyone was so shocked to see how well David was doing. David and Jill were there all day. He did get tired out and had to take a nap. But it was so awesome to have him there with us!

Our cousins, Jason with David. We call these two, "Walking Miracles". Jason was hit by a train 2 years ago. He had quite the recovery too.

David put his hat on Abbi and she was acting all gangsta!! He thought it was pretty funny!
By mid afternoon most everyone had left. Of course, we stayed around. But the kids were all getting pretty bored. So we decided to go into Raymond and get everyone a slurpee and go play at the school playground. We probably were there for over an hour. Then we noticed that the street fair was starting. So we headed over there so the kids could play some games and go in the cool bouncy house. We were one of the first one there so the kids got to do a lot without standing in line for long. Then we went to the pool to go swimming. My cousin, Ron, always rents the pool on July 1st for family. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast. I swam for a bit then got out. It was a little chilly. But that didn't stop the kids from having a blast. It was so nice to have Shaylee and Mikah there.
David and Mikah pushing Abbi in the tire swing.


Then we came back out to the farm and had a wiener roast. We decided ahead of time that we were going to stay for the fireworks. The kids were all excited about that too. So we relaxed and watched a movie until it was time to go to the fireworks. We sat on the grass at the hospital. It was perfect. We loved watching the fireworks. Then we got up and walked back to the car and Richard realized he lost the keys. He walked back and luckily they were sitting on the grass right where he sitting. Then we came home. Everyone was so tired. We all went to bed and slept in the next day. It was perfect!!
Our group waiting for the fireworks to start.

Mikah and Abbi! Abbi tried to hide when I took the picture....hence why I only got half her face!!

Cute Cadence all cuddled up in a blanket!!

Brianna and DJ had fun laughing together!!

Megan and Chris!

Mikah and Abbi cuddling in the bouncy chair!

Shaylee and Cadence hanging out together!

Awesome fireworks!






No comments: