Spencer's

Spencer's

Friday, September 4, 2015

Bridge Jumping With Mikah and Shaylee!

We were so excited to have Mikah and Shaylee come stay with us!! Trayden came and dropped them off on Monday, June 29th. My kids were super excited to have their big cousins come! On Tuesday we took off over to Grandma Paxman's house to help her mow her lawn. She was having a lot of people over on July 1st. So we took turns on the mower. We got it done really fast. It was a really hot day, so we decided to come back home and take them bridge jumping. It was a perfect way to cool down!!
Thinking about jumping.

There goes Brianna, Cadence and Shaylee!

Love Shaylee's pose!!

Abbi and Mikah decided to jump together!!

SPLASH!!!

All five girls jumping together!

Oh I mean 4!! Ha ha! Abbi stayed behind!

Climbing out of the canal!
After we went bridge jumping I brought them all home and they wanted to go floating down the creek. So we stopped and picked up some tubes and I took them to the creek! DJ and I stayed behind so we could take some pictures!!
All the girls getting into the creek.


Mikah waiting for Cadence!

Here she comes!

All floating down the creek!

The kids all got back and I was getting supper ready. Richard came home and told me he was taking me away for the night. I was a little shocked. Mikah and Shaylee were excited to watch our kids for the night. I phoned and made sure it was OK with Stacey. She was fine with it. So away we went. Richard had booked a place in Waterton. It was so nice. We had a yummy dinner and then went for a walk around town and saw the falls. It was so nice to have some alone time. Thanks so much Mikah and Shaylee! I phoned them around 9pm and the kids were in bed. They did an amazing job. We got up in the morning and had breakfast and came straight home. We got home and everyone was all ready to go to the Raymond Parade. So away we went!! And that will be my next post!

Richard and I by Cameron Falls!! Love this man!



No comments: