Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

About Abbi!

I thought that it would be fun to do a little update about each of my kids. So we'll start with Abbigail! What to say about her....oh there's lots! First off, she LOVES going to school. She just eats it all up! A couple of weeks ago she went to school by herself because her sisters were sick. She loved it! The teachers told me it was good for her because she ventured out and played with other kids that she normally didn't. She usually sticks right with her sisters. So it was good for her. She was pretty happy to come home and tell me what she did. Abbi really wanted me to take a picture of her and this is what she did!





Abbi can get very excited about things and if her sisters don't react the way she thinks they should she gets mad. I think I've posted before that she would call them stupid. But she quickly realized that that is not accepted in our house! So her new thing to do is to make up words. For example:

Abbi: Brianna don't be such a boosh.

Brianna: I'm no boosh.

Abbi: Yes you're being a boosh.

Brianna: MOM ABBI CALLING ME A BOOSH.




The first time this happened it was kind of comical, but now she just thinks up other made up names and calls them that. When I get after her, she'll just look at me all Innocent and say, "But mom I didn't say a bad word, I said a pretend word." Little stinker!




Abbi loves to sit down and write any word or name that she can. If I write all our names and then the numbers 1-10 on a paper, she'll sit there for a long time working on her numbers and letters. She's getting very good at it. Her dad fell asleep on the bed one afternoon and woke up to Abbi writing her name on the side of his hand! So be careful, Abbi might brand you!


There's Abbi sitting up to the piano bench ready to write her name. She is getting very good with her letters.




Abbi LOVES to do any kind of craft, like really LOVES it! She'll organize something downstairs and get everyone sitting at their table ready to make something. She'll get everything out (even if it means that she has to scale the fridge to get the things I hide!), and then she'll come find me. I'm usually cleaning up breakfast, or folding clothes or getting dressed, and she'll sweetly ask me if they can make something. I usually say, sure but just let me finish this first and I'll come help you. She'll look at me and say, "It's ok mom, I got everything ready." I now know when she asks me that they are already doing it! She's pretty good about cleaning up too, so whatever! It usually keeps them so busy and happy!


Abbi showing me her lion puppet that she made all on her own. Notice her stuffed pony that she is holding too. She does love her stuffed animals!


Abbi painting me a rainbow! She does very good rainbows. She loves to paint! This is the best place to do it, because she is so MESSY! Does a good job of painting but it's always all over her and everything else when she is done!


Abbi busy doing the messy play at stay and play. She loves to do anything messy, especially when I tell her to do it!




She has a thing about her babies and stuffed animals. I've caught her going through her closet to get the "perfect" shirt for her penguin! This girl cracks me up! She'll then ask me if it looks "gorgeous"! When she learns a new word she loves to use it all the time!



Abbi is getting tired of the winter and keeps asking when the snow is going to leave. She loves playing outside and doesn't like it when I give her restrictions! Like not getting all muddy! She will run around and play outside, when it's not freezing cold, and try to catch the neighbours kitty that is always at our house! She loves all animals and cried all the way to my mom's house when we took Macy back!


Abbi and her sisters took cookies over to our neighbours house. They kind of went by themselves. I watched from my window but they kept turning around. I found out it was because Abbi was yelling that there was a dog there (which she knows there isn't) and it would freak Cadence out, who would turn and start running. So I walked out there, but they went up to the door by themselves and gave them the cookies and asked Dean to come play with them! It was fun to see them so excited. They had fun outside!






Abbi is a sweet little girl and I love her to pieces. She can get a little attitude and makes the funniest faces ever. I always know if shes mad, frustrated, happy or sad, just my watching her face! Love you to death Abbi, don't you change!
The picture that Cadence took of Abbi, while jumping on my bed!

No comments: