Spencer's

Spencer's

Thursday, March 10, 2011

About Brianna!

It's been fun thinking of the things my kids have been up to lately. I just wanted to write down the things they have been doing or saying lately and thought that this would be kind of fun. Brianna is also loving pre-school. She went last year for about 4 months, so she was so excited to have her sisters come , "to my school", as she puts it! The teachers even commented that they noticed a huge difference in Brianna and how she interacted. Compared to last year she was very reserved but with her sisters there she is her normal self!





My Brianna can tend to be a little bossy sometimes! She listens to what I have to say, like don't walk in the house with your boots, or don't eat on the carpet, etc. Then when I'm not there she takes it upon herself to enforce it. She'll put her hands on her hips and tell her brother or sisters what to do. She'll even try to put them in time out! I've talked to her about it and she does better now, but there are moments!





Brianna loves to be organized. I noticed this when she was little but it's really come out now. She's always the one to go organize her bed nice and neat. She folds her blankets just right and has to put them in the perfect spot. Same with going to bed. The blankets have to be perfectly straight for her to get into her bed and then I have to organize them on top of her. Each of my girls have a big drawer in the boot room to put their shoes. I laugh every time I open Brianna's up. I think she checks it a couple times a day to make sure her shoes are in a perfect line and matching. Her sisters just throw their shoes in their own drawers. Sometimes they mess up Brianna's if they are looking for a certain pair of shoes and Brianna will just go fix it and ask them not to make a mess!

Brianna showing me her nice and neat drawer of shoes!


I'm afraid that when they get older she'll probably want her own room so she can keep it nice and clean. Abbi is a lot like I was as a kid. Not to worried about what my bed or room looked like! Brianna likes to organize everything, including her toys. She'll neatly put her own toys in a safe place so her brother can't get them!



Brianna sometimes comes up with the funniest sayings. For example she's the one that started saying hair bone instead of hair bow. So now they all call bows, bones. Whenever I do her hair she'll always say to me, "Mom I got really big hair." She can't stand it when her hair gets even a little bit messy. I always have to redo her hair for her. It's usually at the worse time too! Oh well, could be worse. Another thing she always says is, "Sisters I have a REAL idea!" (meaning a good idea!). She also calls panties, pants. It's just sounds funny when she is laughing and says to one of her sister, "ha ha, I see your pants." It's actually quite comical! I've tried to correct her many times, but she just thinks I'm funny!



Months ago I was watching my nieces, Ali and Mary and we drove into Lethbridge for something. Anyways when we drove by the old B&B just outside of Lethbridge and Ali yelled out that her babysitter lives there. It was kind of funny. She told us the babysitters name, but I can't remember it. It was a funny name though and my girls thought it was hilarious. This was way back in October. Just lately when we pass it now, Brianna usually yells out, "Ali's babysitter lives there and her name starts with a P." Well that's enough to get Cadence laughing so hard! It's pretty funny!

The house just outside of Lethbridge. It's always funny to hear them laugh about this house!



Brianna also loves to do crafts, and coloring. She'll usually pull out her book and crayons after breakfast and start coloring. She loves doing it and is always so careful to stay in the lines. She is also getting very good at drawing some really good pictures. It's always fun to see what she draws and who it is for.

Brianna painting away! She's always so nice and neat and careful when she is painting.

Playing dress up with her sisters at stay and play. Brianna is actually behind Abbi. They had a blast trying on all the different shoes.

Brianna excited to do the messy play. Of course she kept it nice and neat, she hardly ever gets them messy!



Brianna is always the first to say "Thanks mom, this supper is so good." Even if she only took one bite! She always says thank you! She is my pickiest eater ever! She is getting where she'll at least try one bite of anything new. I always try to make a supper where I know she'll at least like one thing. She eats rice, broccoli, bread, potatoes, carrots and once in a while one little bite of chicken, oh and of course macaroni and any kind of noodles. It's cute when I've cooked spaghetti (her favorite) and she sees it. She'll come and give me a big hug and tell me that's my favorite!
Brianna and her sisters eating the sugar after we finished rolling the cookies in it! Silly girls!



Brianna is a sweetheart and loves everyone. I'm sure I'll remember all her other funny sayings later (she has quite a few)! But for now we'll leave it at this! Love ya Brianna!

No comments: