Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Abbi, Brianna And Cadence`s First Day Of Grade 1!

Tuesday morning the girls were super excited. They were all ready for school in no time. I wish they`d get ready for school everyday the same way!! Their first day of school was just a half day. Going to just noon. I had plans to take them outside and take some cute pictures before we left for school. We went out and it was pouring rain! Man....way to ruin plans! Oh well, we came back in and took their pictures in the boot room. They were so so so excited and didn`t want to be late for their first day of school.
Cadence already to go to Grade 1!!

Abbi super excited about her new backpack. She insisted on this shoulder slung one! She`s such a cutie!

Cute Brianna already for school.

My handsome cowboy ready to take his sister`s to school!

My 3 Grade Oner`s(I just made up a word!). Can`t believe they are that old! I was having a hard time this year, letting them go!

My 4 cute kids! Of course, Cadence has to make a goofy face!

After pictures away we went to school. DJ and I both went in to take them to their class room. DJ insisted on getting dressed up too. He dressed up like a cowboy, with boots and hats and everything. He cracks me up! So we went in and they hung up their coats and backpacks and we went into the room. The desks were set up as groups of 4. All summer long the girls have been telling me that they were NOT going to sit together, but they wanted to be in the same class. I told them that was fine. Well we walked in and Abbi and Brianna immediately sat down next together. Which is all fine and good, but Cadence couldn`t because there was no room. She was so sad. I had to laugh inside, because they were so insistent that they weren`t going to sit together. I finally got her to sit in the next group beside her sisters. This got changed on Thursday, because Cadence came home crying and crying on Wednesday. She so wanted to sit with her sisters. So I talked to the teacher and she just made their group into a group of 5. So it worked out. Sheesh, have to laugh at my girls. They sure do love being together. I got some cute pictures of them before DJ and I left.
Cadence, Brianna and Abbi standing by their cubby holes, ready to meet their teacher, Mrs. Fischer.

Can ya tell that Abbi was so excited to be there!

Brianna sitting at her desk!
Cadence finally deciding that she was ok (she was crying and clinging to me a little bit)! Happy to see her smiling!

DJ and I didn`t know what to do. He was finally cluing in to what was happening. He was with me all by himself. He was sad to say bye to his sisters, but he sure has fun with me by himself! We decided to do a special lunch for the girls when they got home. So we ran to the store to get stuff so they could make their own pizzas. I set the table fancy and got everything ready. We placed a little present on each of their plates.

We went and got them, and they were all excited to tell us what they did. We came home and the girls were surprised and so excited about the little `party`we set up! They each made their pizzas and I put it into the oven. We had a yummy and fun lunch all together.
They were excited that I used the `fancy`glass plates, compared to their plastic ones!!

Eating their pizza`s and just being happy!
Even though the day started out gloomy and rainy, by the afternoon it was so nice out. So I took the kids down to the fish pond. We took the bikes and they rode on the pathway while I walked along. We also took our nets to catch frogs. We ended up catching 3 of them, and they are BIG! The kids had fun playing with them and then we let them go back into the pond. It was a fun afternoon, very relaxing. So the first day of school was a success! I didn`t cry like I thought I was going too! Love my girls and I can`t believe how big they are getting!!

No comments: