Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Crazy Kids That I Have!

I need to write down some of the crazy things that have happened lately. They are all kind of random so I will just make a list!

1. I was helping Cadence after school with her words. We were sitting across from each other when I noticed a new tooth coming up behind her baby tooth. I said, "Oh Cadence I see something in your mouth!" (not sure why I said it like that). Well she proceeded to FREAK out. She started spitting and was taking her hands and frantically swiping at her tongue. It was very comical. I finally yelled, "NO CADENCE IT'S A NEW TOOTH!" She stopped and looked at me and laughed and said, "Oh mom, I thought there was a bug in my mouth!" Oh my, what a girl! Her reactions kill me!

2. This past week DJ was having trouble with his balance. I didn't really clue in till later, what was going on. We were sitting down for lunch, just DJ and I, and he was talking to me and then he was gone. He fell off his chair. Then later that day, he was playing with play dough and the same thing happened, he was there playing and the next thing, he was on the floor. He was so sad. He kept telling me, "Me no sit on chair, me sit on floor, me no fall." Then we went bike riding and he was peddling away leaning really hard to the left, I had to catch him and pull him up right. I took him to the doctors the next day and sure enough he has an ear infection on the left side. Poor kid. The doctor had a little chuckle when I told him why I was coming in. He said, "I guess him falling off chairs is a good indication that something isn't right." The funny thing is DJ was refusing to sit on chairs after this. He sat and ate on the floor one afternoon. I finally talked him into sitting in either mine or his dad's chair (because they have the arms). He will only sit there. He does NOT want to fall! Poor kid!

3. One night the kids were all in bed. Cadence came up saying she wanted a drink, I told her no. She went back to bed and about 10 minutes later I heard some giggling and she came back up to tell me that something exploded. I was a little confused and asked her to explain. She said, "I was hungry and thirsty and was looking everywhere, and found DJ's lunch box and took his thermos. When I opened it it exploded everywhere and it looks like throw up." Oh boy. So I went down and sure enough DJ's thermos had an old chocolate milk shake in it. We had lost it, but Cadence found it. It was so disgusting. She was sitting on her bed and it exploded across the room and splattered all up the wall, on the floor and all over her blankets. Yuck! The funny thing is Abbi and Cadence thought it was hilarious. I couldn't really get mad, because they were cracking up so bad. It was kind of funny! That's what I get for saying no to a drink! Sheesh! Oh Brianna slept through this whole thing. Even with the lights on and her sisters killing themselves laughing! I guess she is used to the noise!

4. Lately every time DJ accidentally (or not) toots he always smiles and says, "Sorry my bum burped!" It cracks me up every time!

5. One Friday, before school started, things were a little crazy around the house. I was trying really hard to get a few things done. Like clean out the trailer and clean my house. I got the house cleaned and floors mopped and was cleaning out the trailer. The kids had been bugging me all day about doing something fun. So I told them that we'd go swimming after supper. Some kids were driving me crazy and when I was talking to Richard on the phone he asked to talk to Cadence. She calmed down and talked to her dad. I went back out to the trailer to quickly finish up. Came in and Cadence ran up to me and said close your eyes, I have a surprise for you. So I did and she led me into the kitchen. I opened my eyes as she yelled SURPRISE! I was shocked. She decided to make us supper, BUT, as she did it was a huge disaster in the kitchen. She set the table and put honey sandwiches on each plate. It was so sweet, but I didn't know what to say, because there was literally honey EVERYWHERE. It's that really runny stuff that you squeeze out of a bottle (came from the trailer). It was all over the counter tops, all over the chairs, all over the floor and all over DJ. Apparently he helped and he was covered. They were so excited. I thanked her for making supper. I asked her to come ask me next time. She looked at me and said, "But dad told me to surprise you." Oh I see where the idea came from. Later I told Richard to please let me know what he said to Cadence. I cleaned everything up but the floor, so he could see first hand how sticky it was. Someone could get stuck to the floor!! Oh the joys of kids.

6. DJ really wanted to play with Brianna one morning. Brianna had just woken up and was laying on the couch and she kept saying no. DJ was very sad and came and sat beside me with his arms folded and said to me, in a very sad voice, `Me wove (love) my nana (Brianna), but nana no wove me.`It was so so cute. Brianna jumped up and said, ok DJ lets play. He smiled big and bright and they went and played. What a boy!

7. Abbi loves to drink pop. They don`t get it very often, probably why she loves it so much. One day I told them I would buy them some pop. She yelled out, `I want some root beard`. I kept telling her it was called Root Beer, but she told me she liked it called Root Beard better. Funny girl!

8. Woke up this morning and there was frost all over the grass. Abbi was so excited, she kept telling everyone to come look at the grass, it was frozen. Then she yelled, "I know it was the Frost Man that did it." She ran and grabbed a Christmas book that has Jack Frost in it. She was showing the others and Cadence's eyes got really big and she said, "You mean he's real?" Oh my, it was so funny!

9. The girls brought a friend home to play with after school. They were in the back of the suburban when I heard Abbi say, "Look at my dad's toilet sticker on our window. He has one on his van and I don't know why he put it on our truck." The girls were all laughing about the "toilet sticker". Which is actually the company name on our window, there is no picture of a toilet. Funny kids!

Well there was a few of the funny stories that I could remember. My kids crack me up! Love them so much! I`m sure I will have more stories to write down later!




No comments: