Spencer's

Spencer's

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Abbi, Brianna and Cadence's 9th Birthday!

We stayed over at my parents on Christmas night, so we could have the girls birthday party with everyone at my parents house. We decided to do a lunch party. We didn't go into Lethbridge that morning, but my mom and Megan and Chris did. So I had mom pick up some pizzas from Papa Murphy's and a big ice cream cake from DQ's. I had brought everything else, so that worked out perfect!!!!
Abbi, Cadence and Brianna with their birthday balloons!!

Mom got home and we put the pizzas in the oven. It was a super simple lunch but the girls were happy with that. They were excited that they had some cousins there for their birthday. Actually, DJ was getting hurt feelings and crying a lot because we didn't have his birthday like this. It's really tough for this boy when his sisters have a birthday. Because he has his, by himself, and the girls are fine with it. But then they have theirs and it's hard for him to understand. I had to take him downstairs in a bedroom where he screamed it out. He finally calmed down and came up and had fun with us. Oh life can be tough!!

We ate lunch and then got the cake out and the candles in. I normally make them each their own cake, but I told them I wasn't going to this year. They were fine with it. Luckily I have pretty easy going girls! We sang happy birthday to them and they all blew out their candles! Love my girls so much! The cake was really frozen, so we went into the living room to open presents.
Here comes the cake!

Singing to the girls! Love Cadence's happy smile!




Of course, they were so excited about the gifts that they got. Their cousins were excited to watch them open their gifts and then later, play with them. I'm glad we did it there. Because I was just planning on doing a really quiet birthday at the basement with just us. The girls had lots of fun. I think that's why DJ was so mad, because we did a very quiet birthday for him. Oh well!
Ready to open presents!




Brianna got another doll (her's is packed away right now) and Cadence got a horse for her doll and Abbi got a wheelchair for hers! They have a lot of stuff between the 3 of them for their dolls!




Cadence excited about her cool watch.



They were spoiled!! ha ha! So fun!

Eating their delicious birthday cake!

After they played for a while, we started packing everything up. We had some really fun and busy days and I was ready to go back home. It was a bit of a disaster once we got back and started unpacking. But I decided not to worry about it right then. We just relaxed and the kids all played with their toys.  I went to work the next day and cleaned and organized our tiny, little, place!! ha ha!

It really is hard for me to believe that my girls are 9 years old. It's just crazy!!! I remember so clearly when we had them. I love them all so much and am so thankful they are a part of our family! They might be triplets, but they are all so individual! Love it!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBI, BRIANNA and CADENCE!! We love you so much!!

No comments: