Spencer's

Spencer's

Friday, January 16, 2015

Christmas Day 2014!

I think we were all pretty tired from our busy Christmas Eve day. Because all my kids slept so good and we had a good sleep too. I woke up at about 7;30am and realized everyone was still sleeping. So I just laid there for a bit. Then I could hear DJ moving around and I sat up and then he popped up. Then we heard some talking and found the girls up. They were ready!! I sent them up to get Grandma and Grandpa Spencer.

Then everyone opened up their stockings. My kids always love to open their stockings. The night before I was taking off all the tags to things, but I guess I forgot to take one tag off a little stuffie in Abbi's stocking. And she noticed right away that it came from the Dollar Store. She is my only one, this year, that was really questioning if Santa was real. I had to take her aside later to talk to her about it. So she knows the truth! But I told her to let the others believe for as long as they want. I explained to her that the Spirit of Christmas is real. Anyways, after I told her she stopped making a big deal about it everywhere so that's good! She's a smart cookie! Richard and I just did one gift to each other. I didn't get a picture of either. I gave him a real nice picture of Christ and he gave me a fitbit! Our big gift to each other is the house!!
Opening and checking out our stockings.

Richard got a cool Kermit the frog toque!!

Then the kids started opening up their gifts. I always love watching the kids get so excited and open up their presents. So cute. It was a fun morning doing it with David and Shelly and Eric. Thanks for letting us spend Christmas with you. After all the presents were opened the kids started getting things out of packages and we started setting up toys.
The kids were super excited to open their present from Santa!


Some really happy excited looks!

Cadence got a doll with red hair and some outfits!

DJ got some cars and a track!

Brianna got a Wardrode for her doll and all her doll clothes!

Abbi got a camping doll!

Opening the present from mom and dad!

Brianna loving her Olaf!!


Cadence loving her caterpillar stuffie!


Showing Grandma all their stuffies!

DJ was super excited to get these punching gloves!!

DJ loved playing with his new hot wheels track!

Abbi doing her dolls hair!

Cadence playing with her doll!

I ran upstairs to put our breakfast into the oven. I made it the day before. It's a egg casserole that someone gave me the recipe for. It was super easy and so delicious. Anyways, that had to cook for about an hour. So I went back down and continued to help the kids with their toys.

Then it was time to eat. I went back up and quickly whipped together some pancake mix and we cooked some pancakes to go with the egg casserole. I was hoping the kids would like it. I think next time I would not put as much mushrooms in it, then they would probably eat more. But us adults loved it! So delicious!
Eating our delicious breakfast!

Then we cleaned up breakfast and got showered and dressed for the day. The kids had so much fun playing with their toys. They were all pretty happy. They all got dressed in their new clothes they got from us for Christmas. Then we started hauling everything out to our vehicle so we could go. We said bye to everyone and took off. We stopped in Magrath to unload a bunch of our stuff and then continued on to Raymond, to my parents place.

We got there and wished everyone there a Merry Christmas!! My kids brought a few of there toys in to play with. That made them very happy! We just relaxed and watched the kids play with their toys. My kids took turns holding baby Emmett too. We helped DJ set up his race car track and he was showing Keira how it works. That was cute to watch.
Relaxing downstairs watching DJ play with his new toy!

Brianna and DJ playing with the track.

Abbi snuggling with Emmett! Love his cute little smushed face!

DJ showing Keira how to work his track.

My parents were getting things ready for our Christmas Dinner. We ate at about 4pm. By then a few more people came. So there was us, Brent and Tiff and their family. Cam and his 3 girls, Megan and Chris and Mom and Dad. It was a delicious Christmas Dinner. Thanks mom and dad!!!
My mom and dad getting dinner ready in their newly renovated kitchen!! So nice!

Then we all helped clean up and again just relaxed. There were some new games, so I got one of ours out so the kids could play. It's Jenga, and my kids were excited to play with it. Brianna had fun playing with her Grandpa Paxman! Us adults, played some games too while we snacked on junk! Yum!!! Ha ha!
Keira thought it was funny to punch Uncle Richard with DJ's boxing gloves!

Brianna and Anna with their cute stuffies!

Cute picture of Brent, Tiff and Emmett!

Brianna playing Jenga with Grandpa.

Oh no, it's falling!

DJ hanging onto his Uncle David's leg. He loves getting a ride on his leg.

DJ punching the pillow!

Getting some relaxing done!

Hi sweetie!! ha ha!

We decided to stay for the night. So I brought our stuff and we got everything set up. All my kids were pretty tired. So they didn't fight me too hard when I said it was time for bed. I didn't even stay up very late. I was planning on playing games late, but everyone else was pretty tired. So we all went to bed!! It was a fun day!

No comments: