Spencer's

Spencer's

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Girls Are 10!!

I know I say this every year, but it's crazy how fast time flies by! I was looking at pictures of my "triplets" and just had to smile. They were such cute little babies. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. I love each of their personalities and am so thankful for our sweet girls!!

We weren't planning on anything big this year. My parents were coming over for the girls' birthday dinner and so was David and Jill and Megan and Chris. So they were excited about that. Then we got a phone call later in the morning from Emma's mom (one of their friends). Anyways, she ended up coming out too. The girls loved that! It kind of hurt DJ's feelings (cause he didn't have a friend birthday party!)! Sheesh, what can I do! I never win! Ha ha!

The girls helped me make their cupcake birthday cakes and we cleaned the house and figured out what we were doing for supper. Then we kind of relaxed. The kids had fun playing with their new toys and games.

This year I wimped out and made the girls choose a cute cupcake kit that we made. All Cadence wanted for her cake was an "eyeball" cake. Yay, don't ask! She's had this crazy obsession with eyeballs. She makes me laugh. We made a cute eyeball cake with the cupcakes!! Ha ha!! I think they all turned out super cute. They were all happy with their cakes too!
There's all their cakes. The top one says Happy Birthday and then they all have their own individual cakes!

Brianna's cute cake with sprinkles!

Abbi's happy face cupcakes!

Love Cadence's eye ball cake!! Ha ha....turned out cute!

Happy 10th Birthday!

Emma came over first and then my parents and everyone else starting showing up. We had pizza with ceasar salad and pop and chips for supper. All the girls agreed on that as their favorite. So that was easy enough!
Getting some pizza!

They helped me decorate too! Happy Birthday!

Everyone eating supper!

Then we sang Happy Birthday to our girls!!! They loved it! Ha ha! We even put sparklers on their cakes. We ate some yummy cake and ice cream and enjoyed visiting with everyone. It was a lot of fun!
Brianna, the cute 10 year old Birthday girl!!

Ha ha...Abbi wouldn't smile normal at me!! Love her to death!!

And there's Cadence our pretty amazing 10 year old!!!

Look at all those sparklers!!

So happy!! Love her smile!!

Blowing out all her candles!


Then we had the girls all sit together and open their presents. They loved it. They opened their present from Emma, which she really spoiled them! Then they opened their present from David and Jill. This year I had a hard time figuring out what to get them. I decided to do something different. I got them each a present, which was the onsie jammies which they really wanted. Then we gave them a card with a gift card!! Ha ha! They were super excited when they realized that they each got a $50 gift card to the Mall!! So excited!! Then my parents had them close their eyes so they could bring their present in. Which was a comfy chair!
Opening their presents from Emma!



Brianna showing us what she got from Uncle David and Aunt Jill!

They all just figured out what was in their cards from us!! So happy!

Closing their eyes waiting for Grandpa to bring in their gifts!

Cadence found something really funny! She wouldn't stop laughing!

My cute 10 year old girls!! DJ wouldn't get out of the picture! Ha ha!!!
It was a fun day to celebrate our girls' 10 year old birthdays! Love you girls so much!! It was a good day!

No comments: